Cricket Leagues - Announcements

I like that idea, Ahmad. Will be interesting but, not meaning I'll be taking a team. :p I'd love to but, at the moment I've my manager spots filled.

Guys I am looking to start a league quit be similar to leagues like (NZPL,SLPL,AFPL,BPL etc) only a little change in the idea instead of the locals being from a respective team(i.e. New Zealand,Srilanka etc) the players will be drafted from all the teams the league will consist of five teams(each from South-Africa,India,New Zealand,England and Australia).As the league will consist of players from all the teams I suggested the league's name to be "International Premier League",it'll be a 50 over format league each an every team will consist of atleast two associate players(i.e.Non Test Cricket Playing Nations).I have'nt been able to complete my previous league(NCL) because I wanted to get more experience in this forum and after nearly a year on this section I am pretty sure that I can do this league and do my previously left one aswell.

I'll start the league if you guys think that the idea is convincing.:thumbs

As in one team based from each of the top eight countries, with locals and overseas players? Basically a global APL?

If so, I love the idea.

Guys I am looking to start a league quit be similar to leagues like (NZPL,SLPL,AFPL,BPL etc) only a little change in the idea instead of the locals being from a respective team(i.e. New Zealand,Srilanka etc) the players will be drafted from all the teams the league will consist of five teams(each from South-Africa,India,New Zealand,England and Australia).As the league will consist of players from all the teams I suggested the league's name to be "International Premier League",it'll be a 50 over format league each an every team will consist of atleast two associate players(i.e.Non Test Cricket Playing Nations).I have'nt been able to complete my previous league(NCL) because I wanted to get more experience in this forum and after nearly a year on this section I am pretty sure that I can do this league and do my previously left one aswell.

I'll start the league if you guys think that the idea is convincing.

I would like to be part of it

I am free these days which makes me come to internet daily. I am planning to run a small league which will be 'Caribbean Premier League'. 6 teams and you'll select the players in draft. One team's left to pick, so hurry up!

Thanks for showing interest in the idea guys,I really appreciate that:)

BTW I'll take the last team Puneeth.

Last edited:
Hello all, I am off to Switzerland, Paris, Austria and Dubai for vacations with family wont be online till 23rd of May. I am done with Season 1 of Club Championship which resumes from 24th of May.

Need one manager and whoever is interested can post in the thread I will hand pick as the one I trusted before was very good at Auctions and was damn active but just faded out in the tournament. The team Scorpion is available and is a good one with good players :).

Hope to see you all soon :cheers

All the league managers and my co-managers to whomsoever it concerns are requested to take a note that I'll be away from this Friday. I'll be back on Monday. While I've co-managers in most of the leagues I'm part of, for Major League Cricket, I've got RPHKR as my proxy so that the league manager (Gaurav) doesn't have to search for an interim manager.

@RPHKR - Can't send you VM for some reason so, posting it here. Fenil has posted the lineup for now so whenever I need a lineup in future, I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread