Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Tomorrow i will be inactive as i got a wedding to go to so sorry to all the league owners for this if i am on any drafts pick random players or random lineup once again i am so sorry

Over the next fortnight or so, CRUNCH TIME. Exams all over the shop. I'll pop in infrequently, if I can...

Do we need two leagues running at the same time with exactly the same name; "Pakistan Premier League?". Even both of you went into the effort to put the trademark symbol in your title. Surely one of you can use Pakistan Cricket League or something? Obviously it doesn't really matter, it just looks pretty random imo, especially considering that they're both next to each other on the main page atm. :p

OK Guys this has finally come previously too I have posted this but this is the final time I say.

I wont be running any more leagues on PC in near future as my schedule has been too hectic with all preparations of me going to USA for studies. I will still be very active on PC at Cricket Games Stories section and discuss cricket but wont have time to run any leagues.

OK Guys this has finally come previously too I have posted this but this is the final time I say.

I wont be running any more leagues on PC in near future as my schedule has been too hectic with all preparations of me going to USA for studies. I will still be very active on PC at Cricket Games Stories section and discuss cricket but wont have time to run any leagues.

All the best mate :thumbs.Your leagues were very enjoyable :cheers

I need a manager for Sri Lanka in Legends At Battle.The current manager Anish comes online regularly but doesn't bother to post the lineup despite me giving reminders via VMs so I've decided to have him replaced.All who are interested can post in the thread :Legends At Battle

Well done for getting admission is such a great uni. A reason why I am cranking my books for the first time in my ten years of school! All that stuff is more important.

I need a manager for Sri Lanka in Legends At Battle.The current manager Anish comes online regularly but doesn't bother to post the lineup despite me giving reminders via VMs so I've decided to have him replaced.All who are interested can post in the thread :Legends At Battle

*Reposting this as that page got finished

Hariom, the current manager of Faisalabad Wolves in my Pakistan Premier League, doesn't bother posting picks for the drafts and has missed more than 3 rounds of the Drafts. I have decided to replace him with a new manager so if anybody is interested please post on the PPL thread.

Users who are viewing this thread