Cricket Life General Discussion

Eeerie quiet... everyone must be busy with the Beta :)

Sarcasm is not in my nature, no, really, it isn't ;)

I have no idea what the status of their project is, as before I do wish them all the best.

Given the delay you speak of, I will say we have a Cricket Academy update planned for this Friday 1pm Melbourne time, hopefully knowing that ahead of time will help them have some space (if they want it).

edit: if they mean Thursday Canadian time then we're out at the same time... oh well.

Last edited:
^^^thats...some modesty .....;)
anyway im off to dbc forum...

Last edited:
So it's all going well now?

Love the way people are showing interest who were busy thrashing them few day's before.
Agree 100%.

People lamenting means they haven't given up, still hope the dev hears it. think they have heard it hence this trying their hand at interacting directly here.

Still waiting for substantial info about them, the game and update, people are going to be skeptical until they open up a bit atleast.Im eager to know what they are actually about as much as any of us.

How do we compare? So quiet in here...

Well, we've still got nothing, and no explanation as to why they've missed another approximate deadline.

It's often tough to predict software development timelines in general, games software more so.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with, hopefully it is a totally different take on the genre so people have choices (last thing we need is more clones).

I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with, hopefully it is a totally different take on the genre so people have choices (last thing we need is more clones).

They seem to be aiming more for a well detailed management sim with the first iteration on PC.though there is already icc captain and cricket coach, these guys are going to focus on the life of a cricketer more and also guess it will have better graphics than other sims.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by MattW
The technical difficulties mentioned previously mean that the developers are going to need to limit the number of people who can try out the HQ at first - but the good news is that they'll be doing so on PlanetCricket.

So if you're interested in being able to try out the Cricket Life HQ, just post to let me know. There's capacity for around 100 users so it probably won't be
an issue, but they can't make it 'public' as such yet.

i like to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread