Cricket Life General Discussion

Flapjack

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guess I'll be the only one sad enough to be monitoring their website all today then?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Guess I'll be the only one sad enough to be monitoring their website all today then?
Include me as well...But if the company is in Canada then expect something in around 4-5 hrs from now..

Flapjack

Club Captain
Include me as well...But if the company is in Canada then expect something in around 4-5 hrs from now..

I'm genuinely fascinated by this game and the saga surrounding its development so hoping for good news.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
CCC: A Version Of Cricket Life To Release This Cricket Season

Feb 1, 2016. A version of Cricket Life, codenamed, "CCC" will be releasing in the coming month. To be released on all mobile platforms, this game will be available to play on Android and iOS platforms. Watch out for further updates.

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
CCC: A Version Of Cricket Life To Release This Cricket Season

Feb 1, 2016. A version of Cricket Life, codenamed, "CCC" will be releasing in the coming month. To be released on all mobile platforms, this game will be available to play on Android and iOS platforms. Watch out for further updates.

I Doubt on that

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
it seems they failed. Kind of sad really as I kind of wanted them to release something at least

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
March 8, 2016. Codename CCC. Releasing this month. Watch out for further updates.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's been 5 years they are releasing new News updates :facepalm:p

10 mate, TEN years dev cycle for this game and still going strong. dont hold your breath yet for this Codename: CCC or whatever the hell that is (sound like they stole that title from a james bond movie)

estmsm

Club Captain
How time flies.... its been 10 years and still the game hasn't been released yet...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Project CCC: Arriving Soon.

March 31, 2016. Check out Project CCC's website at ccc.cricketlifegame.com . We will be posting further updates about Project CCC there. Project CCC will be a free-to-play mobile Cricket game inspired by Cricket Life. It's in the submission stage right now.

Update on Cricket Life
March 31, 2016. Due to unresolved legal issues, we regret to inform that we do not have a timeframe for the release of Cricket Life on PC. Additionally, Gamebience is taking over the control of this website from Xteger Labs, and Xteger is no longer associated with Cricket Life products, with immediate effect.
While we can't promise anything at this moment, we'd like to release it later this year (provided outstanding issues are resolved). At this moment though, we are looking forward to Project CCC.

This was the announcement they have made today.

And here is the website of the CCC which will release [not sure of it] April 2016

Project CCC: Inspired by Cricket Life

Users who are viewing this thread