Cricket Life General Discussion

Originally Posted by Prithvi View Post
Final United XI Team: 1. Tim Barnett (wk) 2. Asher Robins 3. Sam Hampson 4. Mohammad Sanjania 5. Rusiru Vithana 6. Usman Ghias 7. Iram Azam 8. Bilal Malik 9. Nathan English 10. M.M.A. Farhan 11. Gaurav Sheoran 12. Srinivasan Narasimhan (Reserve Wicket-Keeper) 13. Argh Canine/Luke Eddy 14. Prithviraj Chiyyodu 15. Kulwinder Baidwan

I am here too :D and very very excited about it already sent the photographs.

@ usman, bro don't be too excited because gamebience have let us down on many occasion. I am thrilled with the way they are communicating though, they are answering our questions which is good. I am happy to be included in the world xi. I hope they do eventually release the game this may, as it has been long overdue.

I feel this time the game will be out. It might be a ???? game worst then Street Cricket but it will be out for sure

i rekon its ea's and big ant fault that people stop beleving in cricket games but me all ways belive in the cricket games

@ usman, bro don't be too excited because gamebience have let us down on many occasion. I am thrilled with the way they are communicating though, they are answering our questions which is good. I am happy to be included in the world xi. I hope they do eventually release the game this may, as it has been long overdue.

I think they will not let us down this time the date is very near I am sure game is already completed or in final phase of compilation. Yes we lost some trust because of companies like Big Ant studios and EA but I hope we will get a good realistic cricket game play from Gamebiance.

I think they will not let us down this time the date is very near I am sure game is already completed or in final phase of compilation. Yes we lost some trust because of companies like Big Ant studios and EA but I hope we will get a good realistic cricket game play from Gamebiance.

I do not blame gamebience for the delay, as they have a legitamate reason for it. But my concern is, that problem could occur again, which means no release of the game. They haven been very quiet for few days, they have stopped feature of the week as well.

I hope they do release the game, I am and I have always supported a cricket game development, I am backing them, but my gut feeling is telling me it won't rrelease in may.

oohhh please guys stop these gut feelings now a delay would be really disappointing I am really wanting to play this game. I started with cricket 2010 again and it still feels very bad and still it is around 2 months before winter goes off and our cricket league starts so I can play some real cricket.

Can you please ask them to include my name in the PC team?
So, I can attend the party in Chennai with Hussey. ;)

oi, you had to sign up on fb ages ago, you can't just ask and get in!! Besides there are already tons of SC player in the squad and Gambience said on their fb page they wanted similar amounts of players from each nation in the team. And there is not going to be a party for those selected in chennai! :facepalm

oi, you had to sign up on fb ages ago, you can't just ask and get in!! Besides there are already tons of SC player in the squad and Gambience said on their fb page they wanted similar amounts of players from each nation in the team. And there is not going to be a party for those selected in chennai! :facepalm

There is. Didn't you got your invite yet :p Maybe they are inviting Indian members only ;)

nothing is confirmed till now so let us wait till they announce officially

There is no party, there is an official launch, Mike Hussey, Gambience officials and basically anyone who drops in will be there.

Users who are viewing this thread