Cricket Life General Discussion

I guess this game will be an epic fail with poor graphics, gameplay, etc.

How did they manage to pay Hussey? :p

I guess this game will be an epic fail with poor graphics, gameplay, etc.

How did they manage to pay Hussey? :p

It needs to release before becoming a EPIC HOT OR FAIL. My concern is wether they will release it or not. :facepalm

^ And they are not doing a good job of it either. We have already been fooled so many times by EA and Codemasters. We are not that gullible anymore when it comes to cricket games.

^ And they are not doing a good job of it either. We have already been fooled so many times by EA and Codemasters. We are not that gullible anymore when it comes to cricket games.

No matter what, we as a avid cericket fan would still wait for an decent cricket game, I don't care wether is s***t as anything, but I hope they do release a game. Its been due for long. I can't see codies coming up with a game in near future, and EA seems all dead! Therefore only saviour seems like gamebience. BigAnt was another one I was looking forward to.

^big ant are know gonna announce again :facepalm
but i got a feeling this will be released not on the direct date but it will be released

^^ What have you posted? Cannot understand a word Singhb :facepalm

BTW 1st April is near where hopefully(not making us April Fool) they provide a video

im saying big ant studios are going to announce the release date again
and cricket life would not be release in the date they told us :rolleyes

^ check the big ant studios site cricket it say tba (to be annonced) :facepalm do check before comment

dont lie about cricket life:facepalm

----------

any way its not PC even though they release its waste as it is only for consoles & people with consoles only can play:p

and for cricket life im saying it might not release on the 1st of april they will have a delay i got that weird feeling inside

and for cricket life im saying it might not release on the 1st of april they will have a delay i got that weird feeling inside

April 1st in not the release date.., its a date from which they will post screens and videos of the game.

May 10th 2012 is the release date and May 1st 2012 is the date of Demo release.

1. Based on inputs and requests from gamers, Gamebience has decided to release the 3D style edition of Cricket Life first.
2. The 3d style game will be available in digital format starting from May 10, 2012, in time for the Premier League season.
3. Boxed format will be available for purchase in most major countries. Availability and date of release may vary from country to country and it shall be announced by our channel partners for their area of distribution.
4. Demo version will be available for download starting from 1st of May.
5. Gameplay videos and promotional content will be made available starting from 1st of April.
6. Michael Hussey will be personally present on the occasion of the release.
7. More information will be made available on ongoing basis.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/gamebience

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread