Cricket Life General Discussion

@Rohit may be for you they will release on that day
For others it is on 2012:p

Well tomorrow is going to be the great unveiling of all our dreams: a game that combines the statistical depth of Cricket Coach, game play that has never been seen before in a cricket game and a new start to cricket game enthusiasts dreams....THE GAME......

Somehow I have the sense that there's as much chance of that happening as I have of being invited to the IPL Cheerleaders Annual Foam Party..........

-----what's that? What? Yeah, sure....I'll just grab my snorkel...........

honestly i dont see them releasing anything tomorrow, these guys are all hype no substance!

we have to wait till tomorrow because canada time is way behind us

Reminds me of the joke the Aussie pilots make as they fly into Auckland:

Ladies and gentleman please remember to put your watches 3 hours forward and the date at least twenty years backwards.....

Well tomorrow is going to be the great unveiling of all our dreams: a game that combines the statistical depth of Cricket Coach, game play that has never been seen before in a cricket game and a new start to cricket game enthusiasts dreams....THE GAME......
Even if they do unveil a game today, the game is already confirmed not to be that. This first release is just a 3D simulator, with next to no management functionality, that comes later by their schedule.

At time of posting Gamebience haven't responded to requests for comment.

Even if they do unveil a game today, the game is already confirmed not to be that. This first release is just a 3D simulator, with next to no management functionality, that comes later by their schedule.

At time of posting Gamebience haven't responded to requests for comment.

It beggars belief how unprofessional this apparantly professional outfit has been. Surely they must realise that PR is what it is all about these days?

Change the title to Cricket Life 3D 1st May 2999

Users who are viewing this thread