Cricket Life General Discussion

Meh, miracles still happen.

No they do NOT. What makes things true in life is evidence - credible, observable evidence. If you think miracles happen and people can come back from the dead, you are utterly deluded.

Now put that priest outfit back on and go back to doing nothing.

No they do NOT. What makes things true in life is evidence - credible, observable evidence. If you think miracles happen and people can come back from the dead, you are utterly deluded.

Now put that priest outfit back on and go back to doing nothing.

Nice to see you around again too.....

Aha Captain OZ is back. Welcome Back to the land of deluded. :wave

Last edited:
Woops ! , May 10th went by without anyone posting anything . I guess the felling of this one not happening was true indeed .

Now Hussey has announced his retirement I guess this confirms this project is no more?

Gamebience have updated their website

Looks like they're releasing it in September now....

pigs-might-fly.jpg

Mmmmmm. What an earth have they been doing all this time? We will wait and see what this all means. An apology to everyone for behaving like utter numbskulls might be part of the announcement. I think Trickstar and 505 went to the same PR course as these guys.......

Well, this time they have updated a counter for December 2. Probably, they will come up with something developed for 2015 in the same way they were announcing earlier. That is my guess. Let's see if they can pull a bunny out of some hats!

Users who are viewing this thread