Cricket Life General Discussion

Well atleast we can hear of a new game! Big aint studios haven't released their Summer 2010 planned game!
Some things never change...

Gamebience enters into a strategic partnership with Xteger Media
11 November 2013

Gamebience is excited to announce a strategic partnership with Xteger Media for a period of 3 years. Under the terms of this agreement, Xteger Media will get exclusive access to Gamebience's Intellectual Properties.

This is an exciting news for many followers of Gamebience as this partnership effectively ends the stalemate over Cricket Life franchise. Stay tuned for an exciting joint-release by Xteger Media and Gamebience.

Can't find any mention anywhere on the web of Xteger Media, though a 'stalemate' over Cricket Life is an interesting way to describe it seeing as their previous announcement hinted that all was fine after they solved the issue of the Gamebience name in India.

Oh no not this sh*t again :facepalm

6 days before the announcement on the delay!
Is the logo on their website is an actual world cup 2015 logo?

Not quite:
200px-2015_Cricket_World_Cup_logo.png

Thiers looks more like the cricket revolution logo just with swirly things

Last edited:
It says 2 days to go until 2nd Dec. I'm in Canada and its 1st Dec here right now..well in about 5ish he's its going to be 2nd dec

Where is this Gambience company located or what time zone does it follow??

Its 2nd December in India and the page says 1 day remaining....

15 hrs more to go as per the website.. The new website will be live after 15:00 PST (23:00 GMT) on Dec 02, 2013

They had continuously broke promises and even put down their fb page.
Lets hope for the best, though I only have little hope to find something *mind blowing*.

Does any one know what's really going on with this game?

and when i look at the site the counter says still 2 days remaining until 2nd dec:facepalm

Relax! Their website clearly says "Note: The new website will be live after 15:00 PST (23:00 GMT) on Dec 02, 2013.
Footer Logo"

Users who are viewing this thread