Sign-ups Cricket Manager 2k17 |Important information #3995

Betting 10: Who is going to win the Second ODI match between India and Australia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I should clear something Here :)
- There is no personal liking & disliking in giving ratings.(
off course not)
- If some managers are advertising their players it doesn't means that their team players will get higher ratings than others :noway & its nothing wrong in advertising :p. So plz stay calm ;)
- For normal players(not Legends) Ratings are based on players overall career/recent form.
- Legends ratings are higher than normal players. (AB is a normal player :p)

I hope @arun_8 will agree with me :)
I will try my best to give realistic look to all matches :)
Have Fun!
:cheers

Note:

As the last round is combined, maximum you can bid for 12 players. I am sure no team wants to bid those many players.

I think Cape Town-Hobart is the longest route to get to each place as I checked on google maps and its a day

@sathishsky

j31Gq1y.png

Though I've been a part of such league I can't believe Imran Khan missed out. I was really hoping Puli pick him but no! Kapil was good but Imran was very special. RPHKR, if you wanted an allrounder like Kapil, you should've gone for Botham or Sobers. Better luck next time in the drafts and all the best for the season.

KKR starts favorites for me. Bollinger made the difference between Hobart and KKR. As I said, they would like to have few more bowlers and they did it right by getting Bollinger. Now they don't have any loopholes. What I like about them is they have given importance on the backup players (just like I do :D ). If you look at their squad, their backup players are Stokes, Mushfiqur Rahim, Haris Sohail, Haddin etc. who are all good players. I've watched Stokes play during 150+ innings he played against RSA A and boy he can bat. I was concerned about his bowling but I read somewhere in the forum that he clocks 90mph! Why the hell is he not playing for England more often @SamP ? If India had an allrounder like him he'd have played every single match.

@Fenil during the Sri Lanka series pre world cup he made himself unselectable with his bowling and with bopara and Ali around he was obviously going to struggle for a place.

He also had the issue where he punched a locker and put himself out for the start of the English season last year.

@Fenil during the Sri Lanka series pre world cup he made himself unselectable with his bowling and with bopara and Ali around he was obviously going to struggle for a place.

He also had the issue where he punched a locker and put himself out for the start of the English season last year.
With that sort of attitude he looks too desperate to be the next Ian Botham. :p He has the talent though. No one can deny that. Best left handed batsman-right arm bowler allrounder since Klusener.

Prizes for Season 1:

Prize for winning each match (group stage) - 200,000

Overall Prizes
Winners - 5 million
Runners up - 4 million
Third ranked team - 3.5 million
Fourth ranked team - 3 million
fifth to tenth ranked teams - 2.5 million

Bonus Prizes
1. Remain undefeated through out the season - 2 Million
2. Remain undefeated in the group stages - 1 Million
3. Team with highest victory margin (in terms of balls) - 1 Million
4. Team with highest victory margin (in terms of runs) - 1 million
5. The most active (Quality comments) team in the league - 1 million (Chosen by arun_8 and sixerboy11)

Users who are viewing this thread