Cricket Revolution Demo Feedback and Discussion Thread

If the 'Chip Type' means the graphics card, that`ll be
Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family i presume. Not much of a gaming laptop i might add.
The chipset refers to the motherboard. In any case, it's probably that your system specs fall slightly below CR's minimum requirements, which is why you are experiencing the lag.

Try turning off Vista animations and graphics to free some resources.

Tried, doesnt work, i suppose it`s not much of a lag for the gameplay..but more on the frame-rates. If that makes any sense :p

Just had another go on the demo. Batting was awesome fun. Hit some cracking shots, but also played on once, and got two edges. One was from an attempted hit over the top and the other was from advancing down the wicket too late. Getting really excited about the batting.

Bowling was a bit iffy. Stuck the batsman on 1, and my bowler on 10 and still couldn't get the batsman out. Apart from maybe catches, I don't think I have actually managed to bowl him or get an LBW

I meant CR is the first game in a while that has included them. AC09 doesn't have them and I don't believe Cricket 07 had the reverse sweep although I never played the game long enough to find that out.

Yep it did, I think you had to hold the lofted shot and advance shot button, while aiming in the direction of a late cut, was fun whacking it over the fence on 1 or 2 star level for cheap thrills

Maybe off-topic but did anyone notice in CR the style of playing a lofted shot somewhat resembles Shahid Afridi. Especially the advance down the wicket and over mid-wicket shot.
I maybe wrong but I felt so. :clap:p

Originally Posted by OffCutters
If the 'Chip Type' means the graphics card, that`ll be
Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family i presume. Not much of a gaming laptop i might add.
Ashes Cricket 2009 and Cricket Revolution are running great on my Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset after updating to the latest driver.

No problems with this card. It supports shader model 3.0. I am using it ;)

I just played the Demo and to be honest I can't really make my mind about this game.
it was just playing in the nets :(.
but the Graphic were good on my PC

Ashes Cricket 2009 and Cricket Revolution are running great on my Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset after updating to the latest driver.

No problems with this card. It supports shader model 3.0. I am using it ;)

How do i update to the latest driver?

How do i update to the latest driver?
Well these things helped me as my Laptop is same like you except for the processor. Mine id Core2Duo.

Download and install this driver:
?Intel? Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows Vista * 32 (exe)

Also, upgrade to Vista SP2 and then Install DirectX 11. I know the game is not made using DX11 but after installing DX 11 games are bit faster.

If you need more help than you can surely ask :).

Users who are viewing this thread