CricketCrackit.com league

ebikhan

CricketCrackIt.com Liaison
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Everyone.

I am sorry if I wasn't able to answer any question. We were busy in implementing few new features and are activated now. Here is the list of the new features:

1. Countdown on squad and team pages which let you know remaining time for the next deadline to be finished.

cci_deadline.jpg

2. Now if you have made any changes and incidentally closed the page or changed the page (without saving) then it prompts if you want to discard the changes.

cci_unsaved_unchanges.jpg

3. Leaderboard shows if a particular user overall ranking has improved, gone down or remain the same.

cci_leaderboard.jpg

4. Leaderboard also shows the ranking of the logged user on each page, so the logged in user can compare his points/ranking with the users on that specific page.

cci_leaderboard_loggedin.jpg

5. User can see his daily points and ranking history under History section. The same applies for users who have made their profile public.

cci_history.jpg

6. User can see the history of transfers and team changes for each match day on the similar page where user can view his points for a specific match day.

cci_transfer_history.jpg

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Damn it! Did some transfers before today's game, and had the option between Taylor and Ryder. Chose Ryder :facepalm

Gurjot95

National Board President
My captain for today is Darren Bravo...
I know the feeling. I had Porterfield as captain against England match and he got out on 1st ball. In the end -20 points were deducted from my team. I have Darren Bravo in this match also but not as captain though. Thankfully I imported Pollard to my team yesterday :cheers

zub2005

International Coach
had pollard as captain yesterday. Missed out on Dilshan had him before, costly that was. Still am 2nd in fantasy league struggling to take over Mohit.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
So what was going on yesterday? I came on a couple of hours before the Australia match and loaded my team with 4 Aussies, but it seems those changes didn't kick in until today - after the match... Was there no separate deadline before the Australia match ie. Did I have to make those moves before the NZ game started to get them to work? If so, lame...

zub2005

International Coach
So what was going on yesterday? I came on a couple of hours before the Australia match and loaded my team with 4 Aussies, but it seems those changes didn't kick in until today - after the match... Was there no separate deadline before the Australia match ie. Did I have to make those moves before the NZ game started to get them to work? If so, lame...

changes have to be done before the first game of the matchday. think 30 mins before match starts

----------

still second in our league, trying to catch up mohit but he keeps on getting away from me.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Awwww, crap :( Oh well, that only cost me about 500 points. I went over the transfer limit too to get Ponting and Tait in there as well since I knew they'd be able to play 3 games for me to make it worth the cost. Should have been paying a bit more attention...

I don't think I'm gonna catch the front runners anyway, have to bank on the knockout stages part of the league now.

Users who are viewing this thread