Story Cricket's Media Frenzy

Business Tycoon Pepper Announces Interest In ZXD

Business tycoon Dr. Pepper has announced his interest in ZXD Live Sports Radio. The millionairre is onn the exclusive top twenty richest people in the world and is happy to inject a fair amount of his riches into the business.

Dr. Pepper said this "I want to use all this money I have. I'm tired of burning it all in the ten foot fire in my Summer House. Bathing in my money gives me a rash as well and I don't want to let my dog use it as toilet paper anymore. I may as well invest in ZXD Live Sports as it is the future of sports.

ZXD Live Sports is a Sports Media revolution. It is the present and future of Sport. Forget the past. Quit livin' in the past. Anyway I'll invest in this. We shall monopolise the Sports Media Industry MUHAHAHAHA!"

What would the start up money be used for, in relation to the success of the business?

Buying game rights I believe. So if you get a big game that gets a lot of ratings you might make a gain.

Hmm, okay.

Business: Newspaper
Name of business: Communiqu?
Business nationality: New Zealand
Start up money: 750,000 vCash

Equipment

Newspaper

The National Times - treva

Due to the strong history of newspapers in England, The National Times have access to the finest equipment and are also situated in the most media friendly country on earth.
Equipment: Grade 1 printing press, Grade 1 editing software, Grade 1 distribution.

Communique - Xuzuno

New Zealand are modern when it comes to newspapers, much on the same footing as England. Communique will, however, have problems delivering their publication across the varied plains of the country.
Equipment: Grade 1 printing press, Grade 1 editing software, Grade 2 distribution.

Radio

ZXD Live Sports Radio - ZoraxDoom

ZXD Live Sports Radio have been allocated an accessible frequency, so will be able to broadcast to the whole of Hong Kong, and the world via the internet. Being currently the only radio station covering cricket, they will have no trouble picking up rights for matches, but their location might make them suffer.
Equipment: Grade 1 radio equipment, Grade 1 frequency.

Television

Mega sports - adyhorn

Mega sports have been allocated a satellite channel for their television service. This does however mean they are available worldwide. Will they pay extra to go free to air?
Equipment: Grade 2 standard definition, Grade 2 channel

Worldwide Sport - Feelin Blue?

Worldwide Sport have been allocated a free to air channel in Australia for their television service. They are not available worldwide yet, but they might earn favour when bidding for rights to Australian matches.
Equipment: Grade 2 standard definition, Grade 1 channel

w00t! This is going through!

Don't worry about our location. It shouldn't be a hindrance - we are planning to open stations in other countries. We shall also be sending reporters at the grounds to cover the matches. Our HQ shall be located in HK.

Dr. P, you in?

Great.

Now you and Danny just need to tell me how much you both are willing to invest, and we'll start pwning this thing...

My VCash is rather Low, considering that I haven't been posting around here long, But I'm happy to put in all that I have. Since I don't use it anywhere else.

We'll take what we can. I'll probably have to reduce my investment, I'll be needing it at the PCPL international auction...

Zorax, I offered you financial help for the PCPL. If you need some vCash for the international auction I will give it to you so your investment doesn't suffer here.

Good to see this happening. I'm glad to see I'm free to air but I need to try get worldwide.

Users who are viewing this thread