Current Best Test Country?

Who is numero uno?

• Total voters

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I voted India, but only because we haven't seen South Africa in India yet.

Sri Lanka need to start performing better during tours.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
South Africa in India will determine if they're better then Australia.

Australia is still on top chetan, so why should I wake up? Do stats lie? :sarcasm

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
On current form, South Africa and India are better than Australia (taking into account their last few games played). If South Africa can beat India in India (or even draw the series), they are Number one. India is getting there, but we need more results to show (for that, we need to play more tests which sadly isnt happening for us)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Of last 20 tests, Australia had to play India and RSA in 12 matches.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Many people who think that it's India need to be reminded of the fact that they never really dominated SA in a test series.

I would also like to add that NZ is the worst (Worse than Bangladesh,currently)

Owzat

International Coach
I think youve got your facts wrong, scion buddy.

He's included the Ashes, I didn't as it isn't a completed series. A lot of people want it to be South Africa, but their case is weakened by the fact they beat the aussies then lost to them on their own turf. That's rather inconclusive proof of superiority.

Sri Lanka have won as many series as anyone else in the past five and not lost any, won a higher percentage of Tests than anyone else and lost fewer Tests than anyone else, and yet somehow people are saying it's South Africa, still Australia or even India! I think it must be silly unfashionable country kudos syndrome or SUCKS for short where people can't give credit to a team because it is unthinkable they could be the best team in the world. Perhaps it's just hard to accept those names in the Sri Lankan team as better than ones that include Pontings, Kallis', Dhonis etc.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
It helps if you play in your own backyard. What have they done outside?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Many people who think that it's India need to be reminded of the fact that they never really dominated SA in a test series.

I would also like to add that NZ is the worst (Worse than Bangladesh,currently)

:laugh

What do you base that on, is it Tim McIntosh. Just for the record I'm pretty sure he would be in the Bangladesh team atm.

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
i think its south africa. but india, sri lanka is not far away from top spot australia is not the team they use to be.

drmony

School Cricketer
Nope

South Africa in India will determine if they're better then Australia.

Australia is still on top chetan, so why should I wake up? Do stats lie? :sarcasm

The problems with guys like you that you are not ready to accept truth ,and truth is that Australia is Good but not Best in Test or ODI,,:sarcasm

if you want to take example then get through the current Ashes ,,how they are failing again and again .even they could not take only wicket at final day in 20 overs . what a shame to aussies:laugh

whereas Slanka , Safrica,india are doing well

drmony added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

1. SLanka:hpraise
2. Safrica
3. India:banana2
4. Aus
5. England
6. pak:spy
7. Nz
8. windies
9. bangla:crying

Users who are viewing this thread