2007 in Stats

Aussies have had basically the whole year off only playing the WC the T20WC, Sri Lanka touring them and now India

We also played the Commonwealth bank series and Future cup. We have played a lot of ODI's but we had a 6 month break in between... In 08 we got a lot of cricket.

Good to see the 4 youngest test batsmen on the list were all English, we've got a good future, especially in Cook. He's still amazing :D 22, opens and averages over 45. Interesting to se Flintoff on the ODI list despite his multiple injurys.

Cook was one century short of tieing the record for youngest person to make double figures in centuries

EDIT:It was Most Centuries before turning 23

Cook has joined a list of select batsmen to have scored a significant number of Test centuries before turning 23 years of age. Cook achieved 7 centuries before his 23rd birthday in December 2007, the same number as Javed Miandad, and one fewer than Don Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar (8).

Last edited:
All fixed for you sureshot I'm an expecting at using code :)

Geez we played so little test matches. Hardly dominated anywhere apart from the team section. Think I saw somewhere Ponting got under 200 runs for the year not often you see that. Bloody decent effort for Lee to make the top 10, if he played another 4 test he could be up with Murali and Kumble in terms of wickets.

Thanks Sly:)

Is it me or was 2007 quite a quiet year in terms of total games played?

Yes, a good year for Indian Cricket. Apart from the World Cup, we seem to have done well with both ball and bat. Zaheer has stared for us in both forms of the game, Kumble as usual in the whites. To the people who say Tendulkar is out of form-READ THE STATS. He is the second highest run getter in ODIs, batting at his career average. Seventh highest (i think) in tests, again batting at his average. He is still going.
Ganguly, fantastic year. And Sangakarras average is phenomenal.

Edit: I really cannot use code!

I find the simplest way is to plonk them in Notepad so you can add the appropriate tabs.

Funny with the ODI bowling, out of that list, Zaheer Khan has the worst strike-rate, worst economy and worst average, yet on Dec 30, he would have had the most wickets. By the same token, Glenn McGrath retired at the end of April and still managed to come 3rd.

I must say Binga is a god of FasT bowling at the moment hes so straight and quick also his ability to swing the bowl away from the right handers is great. GO BINGA. sure class sure class, i hope he continues his great form. thru this series against india

Users who are viewing this thread