DBC14 | Full Game Play with BARS Video

Any reason why the batsmen starts to walk after trying to get back into his crease? Is this a glitch?

The purpose was not to show a run-out but the BARS sequence, read the initial post... it's explained in painful, nauseatingly easy-to-understand detail.

the BARS seen here is a fully controlled/programmed sequence and not indicative of final game play that you will experience..

I love it when I get to quote myself...

After all the build up with this Game I can safely say this is s***. Wtf is up with the bowler so unrealistic he batsman shot is slow and after such a big run up it goes into slow mo as the ball crawls down the track .... I hope he's not a fast bowler lol. Sorry big ant mice try but ... This is poor. I have a feeling you u won't be able o play easy crickets strokes on this as well like a while of the legs ... Like what that ball should have been played with. Feel bad I've been following this thread ... Not anymore back to disappointment, as this trailer has brought me back to reality

Thankx a lot Biggs,

When Ross uploaded the vid in his thread,. Was thinkin of Thanking ROss just after i finished reading what others had posted, but then i realized it went on upto more than 30 pages within a few hours, so finishing the whole thread would have taken a day..

Now when i get the Chance.. :
'Thanks a Lot again ROss & MikeM, my posts of gratitide just increases with evrything u give us, staying true and dedicated to us all fans, the gaming community and most importantly Cricket.. Salute to the whole BA team. :clap Bigg job done there, just Bigg,...'

Moving onto the ball trail thingy, it seemed to me best to put a smaller white trail, that'd more subtle and realistic. Just a suggestion from a small forum member, i think israr pointed this same idea bfor. Biggs could a poll be added on this matter? As Ross mentioned about discussing contents of the dlc, maybe they could change it in a patch, if many of us votes for it.

Thanks, really appreciate the kind words - I should add that the guys have loved the positive vibe that has followed each of the screenshots and videos - it's great that they are being appreciated for their efforts.

I think that until you have played it such a poll would be premature. There will be a number of things in this game that have never been seen before but will make sense when seen together as a package.

We brought this up today in our DLC meeting, one of the programmers said we should add the option to turn the trail off and call it "unplayable guess where the ball is mode". Which brought us to a conversation on the difference between a game that has minimal HUD by design, such as ours, and a game with hud turned off (they are entirely different things).

Damn. This thread's title shows up as "DBC14 - Full Game..." on the Forum Index :p

This message is hidden because usher08 is on your ignore list.

Thanks, you made it so freakin' easy, normally I give people a chance and try to see if the have any merit in their "argument". Genius.

TThere will be a number of things in this game that have never been seen before but will make sense when seen together as a package...

I think that's a really good point and worth underlining... actually, I can do that... YAY for internets...

"will make sense when seen together as a package"

Always worth remembering what we are seeing are snippets, very small sections of the game, be it in images or videos or descriptions. They're all tiny pieces of a much larger picture. It's always easier to appreciate and enjoy the finished puzzle image when you've finished it, rather than frustratingly getting tiny glimpses of a cat or areola on a tiny puzzle piece...

After all the build up with this Game I can safely say this is s***. Wtf is up with the bowler so unrealistic he batsman shot is slow and after such a big run up it goes into slow mo as the ball crawls down the track .... I hope he's not a fast bowler lol. Sorry big ant mice try but ... This is poor. I have a feeling you u won't be able o play easy crickets strokes on this as well like a while of the legs ... Like what that ball should have been played with. Feel bad I've been following this thread ... Not anymore back to disappointment, as this trailer has brought me back to reality

Wow!! Why is it so hard for people to understand a simple notion of setting something up INTENTIONALLY to show a particular aspect of the game???

If someone could retrieve and post the first reply of Ross (the one before Mikey) regarding the video, I think it would be easier for people to understand that this is a video of a particular scenario created by the Devs so as to show us the BARS and not a full gameplay video.

If only someone had provided that exact description of the video being a pre-programmed scenario, written in comprehensible kings english on the reupload of the video... if only... Jesus wept.

Thanks for passing by!

:eek:...:p.....:)....:D.....:lol.....:clap....:cheers.....:wave....:thumbs... (singin) lalala...u left meeeee Speeeeeechless....oooo...ouuuu....uuuu...

We brought this up today in our DLC meeting, one of the programmers said we should add the option to turn the trail off and call it "unplayable guess where the ball is mode". Which brought us to a conversation on the difference between a game that has minimal HUD by design, such as ours, and a game with hud turned off (they are entirely different things).

It's ok, You guyz know it best Ross... :thumbs :yes

We brought this up today in our DLC meeting, one of the programmers said we should add the option to turn the trail off and call it "unplayable guess where the ball is mode".

Sorry but i though the trail was for fielding only. Does this mean its for batting too?

Hey Usher08 dont let the door hit you on the ASS on the way out ya troll.:wave

Users who are viewing this thread