DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent modded since C07 but will look at doing whatever I can.. Im always a fan of making adboards, crowds, pitches, stumps and ground ads.

Is modding as editable as C07? Or have you blokes hidden everything so it will take a while to crack?

I havent modded since C07 but will look at doing whatever I can.. Im always a fan of making adboards, crowds, pitches, stumps and ground ads.

Is modding as editable as C07? Or have you blokes hidden everything so it will take a while to crack?

It's all very easy to do so far. All the files that can be edited are there to edit and mods don't require changing the game itself.

It seems it'll just be a matter of manhours and community agreement on how mods are package and put together.

At the moment I'm practicing making badges, and will make a test run of Australian Domestic sides just to see how it turns out.

I've made a set of cropped international badges based on MattW's international packs:

RS1yQrp.png

MattW's main international pack

Still working on other things. I've now got a consistent procedure for the cropped ones at least.

Templets are hard to pick apart from that its easy and its just the parts we need to understand.

Good job as a first pass... be interested to know where you got the source-image for the designs from though :spy

I own the Blackcaps ODI jersey ad that's where the koru's and designs are from.

i was also working on the nz design, would love to know how you made that fishnet pattern as i couldnt find any image that was large enough to get the pattern, did you do a vector job or how.like snowy said i would guess alpha channel setup has to be made correctly.Top job,it will look great once you fix it.

Yeah cause I own the ODI jersey I could get a good picture of the designs. I can PM them to u if u want

ya sure thanks will greatly appreciate it.couldnt find a proper source for them.

----------

doesnt work, my guess is it is Pro*C package, tried opening with visual studio with little success, i think it has to be decompiled in some way, best bet would be people with linux or unix installed.#notsurethough

Anyway ross is openly supporting modding so easier way would be to ask him to release files you want to mod.

I managed to extract .wav files from it, pretty pointless unless you are planning on putting together your own commentary package.

Are there any kiwi fans out there too? I'm going to try the new Canterbury kings kit once I get sorted into kit making

Why try to hack things or pull them from the blob set - just ask and we'll help you with source and info on how to use stuff.

Can you expect all the original kits, bat patch from you modders in near future??:):)

Why try to hack things or pull them from the blob set - just ask and we'll help you with source and info on how to use stuff.

My question is
can we edit Player faces outside cricket academy
can we edit pith turf,Player model stadiums etc,...

You know it will come... just need to get a few things out of the way related to game play and we'll get back to the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread