DBC14 PC Specifications

The game itself will probably give you 60% of the framerate you get in the nets, based on the difference on my PC.

You want the game running at 60FPS, so you'd need to be getting 90+ in the nets to be comfortable. If you can't get to 60FPS in the nets, give up.

Matt, how to check fps for cricket academy?

Im thinking of getting a GTX 750Ti OC 2GB surely that should run the game on my rig which has a i5, 8g ram. The card I have in my rig now is a GT620.

Screen

My pc is fine i7-930 6gb ram and 460 gtx but my screen suck lol its and old 19" lcd square screen. I played the demo and I think the game is widescreen only.

What type of screen do you need?,someone is buiding a pc for me but i told him i did not need a monitor.:facepalm
I have a generic pnp monitor.

Last edited:
will it work on-
AMD Radeon HD 8670M-Graphic Processor
2GB-Graphic Memory

I have gt 525m and since it is pretty old, I am skeptical as to whether or not the game will run on it. According to game debate it should as the rating of gt 520 is less than that of 525m.

If you're right at the minimum you will need to put most of the graphics settings on low or off, but it should play.

Matt, I'm new to gaming laptops so will Don Bradman play?

AMD A10-4600M
AMD Radeon HD 7970M / 2GB GDDR5
DDRIII 4GB

Thanks!

I thought that I had a good enough spec (apart from only a 1gb graphics card) to run 'The Golf Club' early access, but it is runs terribly.
I'm guessing that a 2gb graphics card is a must?

I've got the Golf Club early access - I get ~20FPS in it on my graphics card (well did last time I looked - haven't played in a while), while DBC14 works perfectly fine.

So basically, more an issue with the Golf Club being not that optimised yet and more demanding.

edit: Just checked - newer build gets me above 30FPS - though that's still less than half what DBC14 can do on my machine.

----------

And to add stats to that:
Egmunz5.jpg

Using 800-ish MB of VRAM in game. Uses about 700MB of system RAM as well.

Last edited:
So does anyone know what is the approximate size of the game on pc ? I am looking to get it on steam , as steam sometime compresses the size of downloads , what is the size we have to download from steam .

Users who are viewing this thread