DBC14 PC Version 1.13

Is it not supposed to be arcade like then? At the end of the day its a game, personally in situations where its difficult to make the physics match the graphics I think its better to err on the side of over exaggerated fun than for it to not "look" right.

Just followed up a really poor over by smashing an inswinger through middle and leg stump for my 450th career wicket. Stumps flying everywhere. Very satisfying. :thumbs

Is it not supposed to be arcade like then? At the end of the day its a game, personally in situations where its difficult to make the physics match the graphics I think its better to err on the side of over exaggerated fun than for it to not "look" right.

My preference would be for realism, but when it's something inconsequential like stumps stabbing the keeper right in the eye cartwheeling out of the ground I can ignore it.

My preference would be for realism, but when it's something inconsequential like stumps stabbing the keeper right in the eye cartwheeling out of the ground I can ignore it.
If it's a fast bowler then it's not unrealistic for stumps to cartwheel out of the ground. In the Aus vs SA ODI the other day Johnson sent Miller's stumps flying all over the place.

If it's a fast bowler then it's not unrealistic for stumps to cartwheel out of the ground. In the Aus vs SA ODI the other day Johnson sent Miller's stumps flying all over the place.

If it's a fast bowler, then it's not unrealistic for stumps to cartwheel in certain situations. Some people seem to want it every time they bowl a batsman, and over the course of my life I've seen way more people get skittled without flying hardware than with.

I'm not saying turn it off, I'm saying that my preference would be for it to be realistic (so, occasionally and as a notable moment) than for it to be a cartoon thing. The reason cartwheeling stumps is a big deal is because it doesn't happen that often, you know?

I just had a stumping earlier in DBC14 (lol obviously) where when the wicketkeeper stumped the bail the 2 wicket stick's cartwheeled off as though waqar younis just bowled at middle stump,still the greatest cricket game ever made that will be for the next decade or more i believe.

when A1 and human defend the fast bowling catch in slips and keeper not happening in v1.13 ,before patchs this happened many times,this must needed,partticularly test matchs,FRIENDS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY in V1.13
(when playing shots edges happening but when defend not happening)

when A1 and human defend the fast bowling catch in slips and keeper not happening in v1.13 ,before patchs this happened many times,this must needed,partticularly test matchs,FRIENDS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY in V1.13
(when playing shots edges happening but when defend not happening)

You can still edge the defencive shot but you have to really miss time/wrong length now... This may sound wrong but i LOVE getting out to a thin nick off a forward defencive shot. but with more nicks off other shots its nice to be able to hang around in tough conditions

Last edited:
Am not sure if this has always been there or has been introduced by the patch, but I find that when running if I hold sprint, my guy umm...sprints...but the idiot non striker saunters down the wicket and gets himself run out.

Edit: Cartwheeling stumps are good but from a medium pacer at 65mph? Hmmm.

Last edited:
Am not sure if this has always been there or has been introduced by the patch, but I find that when running if I hold sprint, my guy umm...sprints...but the idiot non striker saunters down the wicket and gets himself run out.

Edit: Cartwheeling stumps are good but from a medium pacer at 65mph? Hmmm.

Didn't happen to me. Had many risky quick doubles with my non-striker partner.

Users who are viewing this thread