DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

8CiJEyW.png

I would say out of all your work this one is the best.

I'm pretty curious to know where from did you get references for so highly detailed kits @SnowyCasanova ??:yes
I surfed the internet quite a lot too but never find pictorial/ texture resources so that I can use them!:facepalm
You surely don't create all of this little details from scratch...do you! :p

However the fact still remains that you are a Photoshop Genius! :clap

It's really just Google image searching high res photos.

And all of it has been scratch work apart from the back of the New Zealand kit

Thanks Blocker

Just an update on where they're all at

Still to do are UAE, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Sri lanka + all jumpers/vests/pants for countries I have posted so far.

Thanks Blocker

Just an update on where they're all at

Still to do are UAE, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Sri lanka + all jumpers/vests/pants for countries I have posted so far.

am I right in thinking you're waiting till all that's done before they're released for download?

@Everyone who complains about not having Adobe Photoshop, use Pixlr.com or GIMP2. Both are free tools with just as much functionality as Photoshop.
Been wanting to say that for a LONG time

@Everyone who complains about not having Adobe Photoshop, use Pixlr.com or GIMP2. Both are free tools with just as much functionality as Photoshop.
Been wanting to say that for a LONG time
You can also get photoshop cs2 for free, perfectly legit, from the Adobe website.

IS it still in WIP @SnowyCasanova ? I think so because I still don't see the green gradient variation inside that little curvy segments up front! Or perhaps I believe that's indeed difficult to achieve considering the template!! Awsm stuff though! :D

Everything is always a WIP...but you might want to look a little closer at what I posted. They aren't just vector lines - there is gradient there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread