DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

dR1OVIJ.jpg

NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

Yes, others will be coming. No, I can't give dates/times. I know the tournment is over but I think some of you will still want them. Some of them are incredibly easy to produce the entire kit for (e.g. England), some are incredibly tough (e.g. Sri Lanka). With some patience, they will all be released eventually.

I'm glad someone attempted it before me....nice work

At last as requested by Swisscheese the 1996 Wills Cricket World Cup Kits are available for download. Please keep in mind that this is a Beta version as there are a few issues still to fix. I do intend to keep working on this kit, as I release other projects, to correct the issues.

The package has the kit including sweater and jumper plus the team names in the form of sponsor templates for the 12 competing teams.

It can be found in the Downloads section.

96 WC AUS.jpg 96 WC ENG.jpg 96 WC IND.jpg 96 WC KEN.jpg 96 WC NED.jpg 96 WC NZ.jpg 96 WC PAK.jpg 96 WC SA.jpg 96 WC SL.jpg 96 WC UAE.jpg 96 WC UAE.jpg 96 WC WI.jpg 96 WC ZIM.jpg WC 96 1.jpg WC 96 2.jpg WC 96 3.jpg WC 96 4.jpg WC 96 5.jpg

This has to be the best kit. Every major club's name in Scotland on the jersey must have been pretty tough a design to put the in the game.

ha I didn't realise that

Half my team's name is hidden behind the number though...

Thank you everyone for your support and encouraging feedback so far. I am very close to finishing the 1988 - 1992 WSC Kit and this should be released in the next few days.

In the meantime here is the Gray-Nicolls Elite bat from the early 1990's as used by David Boon and many others during the period.

You can find it in the downloads section.

GN Elite 1.jpg GN Elite 2.jpg GN Elite 3.jpg GN Elite 4.jpg GN Elite 5.jpg GN Elite 6.jpg GN Elite 7.jpg

The 1988 to 1992 World Series Cup kits are now available for download.

The package has the kit including sweater and jumper plus the team names in the form of sponsor templates for the 7 different teams competing during the era.

The kits can be found in the Downloads section

AUS.jpg ENG.jpg IND.jpg NZ.jpg PAK.jpg SL.jpg WI.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread