DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

Last edited:
This is a kit I have been working on as a favour to a couple of workmates.

These kits were used for ODI's in Australia for 1992/93 and 1993/94 seasons. I will be including some 'fantasy' sponsor templates including teams up to the 1996 World Cup as part of the request.

At this stage I only need to finish all of the sponsors so I expect the kits to be released by the weekend.

AUS v ENG B1.jpg AUS B1.jpg eng B1.jpg

As promised here is the World Series Cricket kit as used in Australia for the 1992/93 and 1993/94 seasons. Even though the kits were only used by Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, New Zealand and South Africa, at the request of a couple of workmates I have included sponsor templates with team names for those that competed at the 1996 World Cup. As I said in an earlier post, if anyone would like to use these or any of my kits for a custom team, for example your own that you play online, please let me know and I'll be happy to make a custom sponsor template for you.

You can find the kits in the downloads section.

WSC 1.jpg WSC 2.jpg WSC 3.jpg WSC 4.jpg

Great job! They actually look better in the game than in real life!

Wow, I didn't see that coming.

Many thanks for the feedback. It took a lot of hours of work to get the lightning bolts even close to something I would be happy to release to the community and in the end I had to draw them from scratch. There are still a few small issues but I'm really happy with the result. I just hope that those that choose to download them have fun and enjoy them in the game. :thumbs

Absolutely outstanding. I am constantly blown away by the quality of the stuff on show here.

KK1HoQy.png

Full Test - 2015 kit available now

Users who are viewing this thread