DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

Superb guernseys. Will download.

Are there teams in the academy from that era? That'd be great fun.

Superb guernseys. Will download.

Are there teams in the academy from that era? That'd be great fun.

I have only had a quick look however I have found some teams from the era and many players. I would believe that most missing players in a team's roster could be filled from the community players section.

Glad you like the kits, may your enjoyment continue in game. Keep in mind I will be updating the pack in the next couple of days to add an extra pair of pants to cover the Pakistan kit as well as sponsor templates for Australia A and the Canberra Comets.

Below is a pic of the updated Pakistan kit with the pants using the 3rd colour.

+ PAK 2.jpg

I have only had a quick look however I have found some teams from the era and many players. I would believe that most missing players in a team's roster could be filled from the community players section.

Yes I reckon that should be possible, at least for the big teams.

I was more thinking however teams that had this uniform? I figured since you had already set up all the teams then it could be very easy to share them on the server? It could get around the general annoyance of having to edit all of the colours for each team (I wish BA had an easier way of modding for this).

Glad you like the kits, may your enjoyment continue in game. Keep in mind I will be updating the pack in the next couple of days to add an extra pair of pants to cover the Pakistan kit as well as sponsor templates for Australia A and the Canberra Comets.

View attachment 154028
That's Awesome

Yes I reckon that should be possible, at least for the big teams.

I was more thinking however teams that had this uniform? I figured since you had already set up all the teams then it could be very easy to share them on the server? It could get around the general annoyance of having to edit all of the colours for each team (I wish BA had an easier way of modding for this).

The teams that I currently have are current as of the 1992/93 season as that is where I'm currently playing through a test series against the West Indies and recently finished the 1992 World Cup and England county season.

I am happy though, particularly as I will use them myself, to create the teams of the era in the Academy and then share them. I will let everyone know once they have been done. As I have a busy week at work this week it will probably be the weekend by the time I can upload them, however it shouldn't be that hard given that most squads will be a modification of the 1996 World Cup Squads and I'm sure I've seen each of those in the Academy before. Some of the Australian domestic squads may have a bit more work involved but I'm happy put them together as needed.

Watch this space....

View attachment 154028

The Pakistan Kit changes have been finalised and I have started work on the Australia A and Canberra Comets sponsor templates. I'm having a bit of trouble finding a decent quality image of the Canberra Comets logo so it looks like I will need to make one from scratch. I have though made a team emblem and club icons for the ACB logo of the mid 1990's for the Australia A kit.

I have also included a fantasy Netherlands sponsor template which makes the kit look like what you see below!

13.jpg

The Pakistan Kit changes have been finalised and I have started work on the Australia A and Canberra Comets sponsor templates. I'm having a bit of trouble finding a decent quality image of the Canberra Comets logo so it looks like I will need to make one from scratch. I have though made a team emblem and club icons for the ACB logo of the mid 1990's for the Australia A kit.

I have also included a fantasy Netherlands sponsor template which makes the kit look like what you see below!

View attachment 154054
That's great

View attachment 154054

Another update of the Australia A 1996-99 Kit. Again I was unable to find a readily available image to use for the "A", so I made one from scratch using the proportions from the below image supplied by mattyyy__g - PlanetCricket Forums.

Many thanks to him!

Aus a.jpg AUS A 6.jpg

I apologise to everyone with the slow progress on updating the 1996 - 99 CUB & Mercantile Mutual Cup kits as I have been a bit snowed under with work this week.

In the little time I have had, I have managed to create from scratch the Canberra Comets logo for the sponsor template and team emblem. I intend to include these plus a full set of team logos for the updated release. I will do the same for the Australia A kit. That logo needs a bit of tidying up as I'm not happy with how it showed up in game.

Here is a screenshot below of the Canberra kit.

Canberra beta 3.jpg canberra merv.jpg

I apologise to everyone with the slow progress on updating the 1996 - 99 CUB & Mercantile Mutual Cup kits as I have been a bit snowed under with work this week.

In the little time I have had, I have managed to create from scratch the Canberra Comets logo form the sponsor template and team emblem. I intend to include these plus a full set of team logos for the updated release. I will do the same for the Australia A kit. That logo needs a bit of tidying up as I'm not happy with how it showed up in game.

Here is a screenshot below of the Canberra kit.

View attachment 154144 View attachment 154145
Fabulous work

Here is version 2.0 of my earlier kits as used in the Carlton and United Series (Australia ODI Tournament) by Australia, Pakistan, South Africa and New Zealand from 1996 to 1999. This release adds Australia A, Netherlands and Canberra Comets to the list of included sponsor templates.

You can find it in the uploads section.

AUS A + CAN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread