DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

rI9wKsx.jpg

Frustraingly the 'England' text comes out slightly pixelated. Not sure why. And the lion was a pain to re-create...
Sheer Perfection with each kit you produce @SnowyCasanova ... Nevermind the england text..it looks amazing...blending with the kit colour..All I can say is that your hardwork will take this game to great heights :) :) Actually..can't wait for the release of all your WC'15 Kits.. Perfection at its best :thumbs The Pakistan textures are also looking quite nice so far :thumbs Waiting for Ireland kit too..Best of Luck :)

Thanks. I actually fixed it by changing the text to be part of the sponsor instead of the actual shirt design. Perfectly clear now.

I'm facing an anticipated issue with the Pakistan kit. The warping on the sleeves makes horizontal lines near impossible. I might have to take a bit of creative license

Thanks. I actually fixed it by changing the text to be part of the sponsor instead of the actual shirt design. Perfectly clear now.

I'm facing an anticipated issue with the Pakistan kit. The warping on the sleeves makes horizontal lines near impossible. I might have to take a bit of creative license

Any chance you could release the World Cup kits you have completed or will you be releasing them all together?

Also, did you ever get to releasing the bbl kits?

I definitely want to release everything. The time I've invested would be somewhat wasted if I didn't share it all.

I want to release them all at once. Releasing kits in 'packs' (e.g. World Cup Pack, BBL Pack, Aus States pack) would allow people to install them all at once. It's just tough with the limited number of slots available. Clashes are inevitable and too many people don't really understand it still. Releasing a World Cup Pack would be good if someone wanted to specifically play a World Cup tournament, but it would totally ruin career mode visually because of the kit design numbers I've allocated.

I know the Afghani and Scotland kits will cause issues with some of the minor details

BLL kits aren't far off. I just have a few more jumpers and vests left. All shirts and pants are done.

I definitely want to release everything. The time I've invested would be somewhat wasted if I didn't share it all.

I want to release them all at once. Releasing kits in 'packs' (e.g. World Cup Pack, BBL Pack, Aus States pack) would allow people to install them all at once. It's just tough with the limited number of slots available. Clashes are inevitable and too many people don't really understand it still. Releasing a World Cup Pack would be good if someone wanted to specifically play a World Cup tournament, but it would totally ruin career mode visually because of the kit design numbers I've allocated.

I know the Afghani and Scotland kits will cause issues with some of the minor details

BLL kits aren't far off. I just have a few more jumpers and vests left. All shirts and pants are done.

SO @SnowyCasanova bro it's released or yet to be released ?
Thanks

Can these cricket kits and bat designs be downloaded from ps3
How do you get cricket logos on the game like ps3

Hey Guys, can somebody please help me, I have been trying to make kits for this game for a while now, and i can get the designs pretty much perfect and all that, i just don't understand the colour scheme, whenever i download somebody's kit, its in blue green and red, but when i do the same for each component of my kits, it does not work, so it would be much appreciated if somebody could tell me how to colours work, and ill be able to release alot of kits

Cheers, and Snowy your kits are fantastic, keep up the good work

Are you only using red, blue and green?

Or are you trying to use a fourth colour?

only the three, whats the particular type of green blue and red

The default RGB tones. The same types others would have used on kids you have downloaded

Copy my Pakistan image from the previous page and use the eye dropper to get the exact colours

The default RGB tones. The same types others would have used on kids you have downloaded

Copy my Pakistan image from the previous page and use the eye dropper to get the exact colours

ok thanks, if I was making the South Africa kit for example, does a particular part of the kit have to be one of those 3 colors, or does it not matter?

The three colours represent the three colours you pick in game

Install a kit, compare the kit in game to the dds file and you'll understsnd. Red is colour 1, green is colour 2, blue is colour 3

Users who are viewing this thread