DBC17 Cricket Academy Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always competing with those Denver Broncos Cheerleaders for [HASHTAG]#DBC17[/HASHTAG] :)

Why so serious? I used to laugh when I logged in, now we have to tread on egg shells.

@Dakota, seriously, you are way to young to be stressing about every post on a public forum. If it gets to you stay away.
tumblr_o18ffrWRmD1s8uqbvo4_250[1].gif

I’m calm and relaxed.

Eggshells? No, I doubt nothing will change or certainly not in 24 hours anyway. True I have had fights with those 3 but I forgive and forget this was different it was been cruel to be kind. You are free to post what you want to I am not trying to moderate anything here or cause problems. You stopped laughing in the space of 24 hours? A tragic story no doubt.

@mazd
Borderline douchebagism?

View attachment 167161

I’m calm and relaxed.

Eggshells? No, I doubt nothing will change or certainly not in 24 hours anyway. True I have had fights with those 3 but I forgive and forget this was different it was been cruel to be kind. You are free to post what you want to I am not trying to moderate anything here or cause problems. You stopped laughing in the space of 24 hours? A tragic story no doubt.

@mazd
Borderline douchebagism?

Well said!!

As serious as the economical growth of Kazakhastan...

is this some odd meta joke, because Kazakhstan's economic growth is actually pretty good - better than most Western nations. Sure its based on hydrocarbons and none of the money gets to the Kazakh people, but the economy is growing

I totally didn't have to look up the economic outlook of Central Asian countries when I was at uni, not at all...

FFS. Just when you think this thread couldn't get any lower, we now have to explain the central premise behind Borat.

that's an improvement imo, better than 'is the acamy coming out last week'

i missed borat, i'm not entirely sure how

is this some odd meta joke, because Kazakhstan's economic growth is actually pretty good - better than most Western nations. Sure its based on hydrocarbons and none of the money gets to the Kazakh people, but the economy is growing

I totally didn't have to look up the economic outlook of Central Asian countries when I was at uni, not at all...

Na it was more of a joke I heard on the internet but with Bangladesh instead of Kazakhastan, but funny enough it got the same response (someone pointing out the economical growth rate isn't that bad).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread