DBC17 Cricket Academy Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know after 1 week we'll get the academy. All of us are eagerly waiting to see the interface of the academy.
Ross has undoubtedly started owning the Fridays once again. So are we going to hear anything from Big ant today? :p

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know after 1 week we'll get the academy.

Seriously guy, you gotta stop posting this shit. There is NO timeline for this stuff. Nobody has said we're getting the academy in a week. Making up, begging for and constantly asking for things is not the way to go about getting anything. It's going to confuse new members, is only going to frustrate many, many members of the forum over a very long period of time and it's just dumb and annoying.

...it's also in entirely the wrong thread.

Basically, Please stop.

kamrul

Associate Captain
Capture.PNG

Are you really that dumb mister? You don't get it biggs!

kamrul

Associate Captain
Seriously guy, you gotta stop posting this shit. There is NO timeline for this stuff. Nobody has said we're getting the academy in a week. Making up, begging for and constantly asking for things is not the way to go about getting anything. It's going to confuse new members, is only going to frustrate many, many members of the forum over a very long period of time and it's just dumb and annoying.

What Biggs is saying is relax, have a KitKat......

I would have done that only if he had shown more respect. Ross confirmed that he is gonna release the academy the next week via twitter and also via facebook. If he didn't know about it, the he should have kept his mouth shut. But you know! He has got a big mouth. I wasn't posting shit. I posted a fact that's gonna happen within a week.
Not knowing is not a problem. But acting like knowing without knowing surely is. Sorry to say this bro but you don't get it anymore biggs. I know my opinion isn't gonna matter to you. But if you wanna act like a person who knows, set an example in front of others.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So you actually mean Biggs doesn't get it??

dean-winchester.gif

kamrul

Associate Captain
Thankfully, I don't see your private messages harassing the CEO of company you weirdo. You're only embarrassing yourself.
Only if knew how to check twitter and FYI it's public. And do you even know the meaning of harassing someone? You are just acting like General Aladeen. Be that if you want. I will be entertained as it's funny to see dumb people trying to act like he knows everything. As you know only a fool thinks he knows everything!
Cheers! Mate!
Capture.PNG
[DOUBLEPOST=1463731730][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kinda the wrong thread though, Kamrul.
I wanted to post in the general thread. I didn't notice that i was posting in the features thread. It's my fault , i do agree. I wish i could transfer these to the other thread.

flake

County Cricketer
Only if knew how to check twitter and FYI it's public. And do you even know the meaning of harassing someone? You are just acting like General Aladeen. Be that if you want. I will be entertained as it's funny to see dumb people trying to act like he knows everything. As you know only a fool thinks he knows everything!
Cheers! Mate!
View attachment 166799[DOUBLEPOST=1463731730][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wanted to post in the general thread. I didn't notice that i was posting in the features thread. It's my fault , i do agree. I wish i could transfer these to the other thread.
Ill take that as an apology. Biggs, you're turn.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
*Your

There has been no public mention of the academy being released. Only details about the game and/or the academy. Anything else is misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread