DBC17 Cricket Academy Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
*Your

There has been no public mention of the academy being released. Only details about the game and/or the academy. Anything else is misinformation.

Unfortunately you didn't understand from his post. I don't blame you for that. His post wasn't precise enough. As i have been able to get the correct information from the CEO of Big Ant without harassing him, you guys can thank me now! :)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
View attachment 166799[DOUBLEPOST=1463731730][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wanted to post in the general thread. I didn't notice that i was posting in the features thread. It's my fault , i do agree. I wish i could transfer these to the other thread.

I don't know but I do not read into that as much as everyone else. I see it as "DETAILS" are coming not necessarily that the academy will be released.

I do stand to be corrected if I am wrong though.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don't bother Biggs I've had this argument before and people refuse to listen...

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm with Biggs. He is right with his argument on what Ross posted on his twitter account. The post says "more details" which doesn't mean that there might be any kind of releases in terms of the game or Academy.

If it was so, we would have got more on it by any of the BA guys like Matt or Ross himself considering the fact that Planet Cricket is the official forums other than BA forums for DBC releases or announcements.

D

Deleted member 149013

Popcorn.gif

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think I saw @SpitfiresKent clarify that ambiguity with Ross on twitter. Seems Kamrul did the same on Facebook via pm.

Actually, in my book Kamrul initial post was ludicrous precisely because he knows the academy is coming next week. If that's coming next week, how is Ross already "owning friday", and why expect something today?

kamrul

Associate Captain
I think I saw @SpitfiresKent clarify that ambiguity with Ross on twitter. Seems Kamrul did the same on Facebook via pm.
If that's coming next week, how is Ross already "owning friday", and why expect something today?
That's not the topic of the dispute. He said that i was posting shits and the things i were saying weren't true. And i was misleading PC members.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
We are all very excited to see how the academy and the game will turn out...So we should move on from this and wait for the announcements the coming week, along with hopeful release of the DBC 17 academy itself...:thumbs

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That's not the topic of the dispute. He said that i was posting shits and the things i were saying weren't true. And i was misleading PC members.

Perhaps so. I think it's slightly understandable some people have a hair trigger over this kind of thing because the DBC14 release was blighted by lots of misinformation and speculation and people down right making stuff up.

Obviously in this instance it's resulted in you being pounced on a bit unfairly, but at the same time the original post was fairly fatuous.

Hopefully anyway, the "more details" come soon, the academy is here next Friday and we start to have something worthwhile to discuss[DOUBLEPOST=1463746558][/DOUBLEPOST]I do fear as well some people are getting carried away with the release of the academy and expecting to get lots of features clues.

Let's remember the journey through v0.1 to v1, and not get carried away if the first release is fairly basic.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So, if there is now an Academy Thread for DBC 17 that must mean it was already released as an easter egg on Mike Fegan's Facebook page.

This is also confirmation that Ross not only owns Fridays but every single day past, present and future.

Also, helicopter shot, MSD cover star, IPL rights and cheerleaders WILL be part of the academy as a demo mini game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread