Status
Not open for further replies.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So sad in a couple years that sentence will to change to 'Coal was a nice fossil fuel'. Darn our society!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anything that doesn't come from Ross or Matt in an official capacity is misinformation. Simple as that.

I don't understand how this is some bizzare logic leap. Neither Matt (whom I trust 100%, unreservedly) nor Ross have made any statement here to any effect whatsoever regarding a timeline.

Only details were promised. Whatever 1:1 conversations that have happened are not proof or substantial in any regard.

Again, I'm baffled this shit isn't common sense after last time!

...but if you prefer another 9 months of people making stuff up then by all means, have at it.

Addendum: I have many private conversations with many folks, I sure as hell would not be leveraging their trust, respect or confidence by either implying stuff in public that I shouldn't nor posting those conversations for people to see without their explicit consent. For what it's worth.

Post-Script: I would rather see what the game looks like, than the back-end academy and @blockerdave is absolutely right. People need to temper their expectations regardless... The first Academy release was very basic and didn't really give much insight into the game at all. Still a long way to go.

Last edited:

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow people blindingly supporting Biggs even though he is at fault , didn't expect that from some reputed PC members.
Politics :lol. Everyone isn't humble enough to admit to their faults. But you know everyone is not a gentleman.

BRAB

International Coach
so why'd you make the thread implying an earlier release kamrul?

Tool

kamrul

Associate Captain
so why'd you make the thread implying an earlier release kamrul?

Tool

I don't know what u really read into my post. But surely it was nothing regarding an earlier release. But whatever it is , lets not ruin this thread anymore.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Sharing just my view..Personally a thread with the title "DBC 17 Academy Discussion" should be starting with either Matt or Ross posting the download link of the academy and giving the release notes and some info on DBC 17 rather than a chat saying that it will release the coming week...

Allrounder18

Banned
There is nothing wrong with this thread , he already stated the known fact (although a bit ambigous) that Cricket Academy is releasing in couple of weeks which is doubly confirmed (cleared the ambiguity)by his chat with Ross. I think all those guys who is bashing Kamrul are either blind haters or a tool.

kamrul

Associate Captain
i didn't open this thread. These were some posts in a wrong thread and to separate these irrelevant post someone created a new thread. I think we have had enough discussion regarding this one thing. This thread should be deleted at once.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
blindingly supporting Biggs

Either that or I make perfect sense to the majority, as per. But each to their own... This isn't a popularity contest, it's a forum. People have different opinions, doesn't really bother me who agrees with me or not but it's nice to get the "likes" because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Personally a thread with the title "DBC 17 Academy Discussion" should be starting with either Matt or Ross posting the download link of the academy

...well this whole thing started as a diversion in the wrong thread from spurious misinformation, so y'know...

This is already the worst thread in the world.

...there's that. But also, it'll get made redundant when the beta thread launches as per what happened last year. It's only been created to keep the crazy contained until then.

BRAB

International Coach
I don't understand how people are ok with this thread though. We already knew about the ambiguous tweet, it was just another shitpost from some guy subtly begging for the academy early. Sick of every bloody “own Friday’s Ross” shitpost in the 3 years or whatever it’s been on these boards. Just another way people beg for information.

This thread should have been opened when the academy was released, some guy makes a shit thread, gets called out on it and then doubles down on his bullshit by posting some twitter PM, and now is acting like the thread should be closed when he's realised what a tool he's been?

Rightio.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I don't understand how people are ok with this thread though. We already knew about the ambiguous tweet, it was just another shitpost from some guy subtly begging for the academy early. Sick of every bloody “own Friday’s Ross” shitpost in the 3 years or whatever it’s been on these boards. Just another way people beg for information.

This thread should have been opened when the academy was released, some guy makes a shit thread, gets called out on it and then doubles down on his bullshit by posting some twitter PM, and now is acting like the thread should be closed when he's realised what a tool he's been?

Rightio.
Jeez relax already with the shit words. Get a life, if he has opened up a thread which isnt appropriate then let the mods take care. Relax and if you are so irritated with shitposts in last 3 years just stop visiting. No one is begging information and its just over curiousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread