DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

You have to select custom for the sliders to work. In the main menu, you can set the sliders in gameplay modifiers.
I understood that and selected custom only ... but we have in main menu 5 difficulty levels which one do I have to modify so that custom will effect?

I understood that and selected custom only ... but we have in main menu 5 difficulty levels which one do I have to modify so that custom will effect?
In the main menu, in settings,under gameplay modifiers you can set the sliders or select the difficulty level of the sliders.
Then, before starting the match select custom. The sliders which you selected in main menu will be applicable.

Given that I (and apparently many other people) am still seeing issues with batting stats, a thought occurred to me about a possible cause. I've played 10 first class matches with my current career player, and my stats claim I've played 26 innings, which is obviously impossible. But...there've been a few ragequits in there after playing a stupid shot or whatever. I wonder if the stats engine is recording the dismissal before I quit, and then when I reload and continue the same innings, it records it again when I'm eventually dismissed again. All the reports I've seen are of the game reporting more innings than the player could possibly have played (never less), AND it occurs to me that ragequitting is just the sort of thing that might be missed as a cause during testing. Just a thought as a possible cause that might have slipped through the net.
Is this a career mode youbwrre playing before the patch or a new one started afterwards?

Just realized thst after 75 overs of bowling the swing got reduced considerably in career mode. Anyone experienced variable bounce on 4th or 5th day of a test match?

Is this a career mode youbwrre playing before the patch or a new one started afterwards?
Career started before patch 4 and continued afterward (but all of the first-class matches played post-patch). I saw the same issue with other careers before on patch 3 too.

Little bit disappointed with the stats in career I have reported it in the bug still the 50 are incorrectly I am going to have to live with it made 1 says I have made 2 oh well

@BigAntStudios @MattW Is there anyway I can mimic the Champions Trophy without having to play/simulate the match separately and record the statistics manually?
I am having same problem with trying to play the 1983 world cup.i play 2 four team leagues sim one and play the one with my team. When I get to the end of that I will play a 4 team ko with the top 2 teams of previous comp you can get them to play the correct teams by adding the teams in a certain order. Will have to record all stats and scores manually but the only other way is play in casual match mode but will have to do more manually

the five levels are for guidance , once you have selected custom in main menu you can change the slider in game to whatever value you want. the diff levels marked are to guide you to adjust sliders if you want it close to a particular diff, that said the diff levels marked dont seem to correspond to the actual diff level that is 100 is not actually the same as hardest difficulty. So basically nothing has changed to before there just choose custom and change slider to your liking it will effect the game directly ingame.

It seems that since patch 4 most of my edges are dying before getting to slip or wicket keeper when bowling good length deliveries. Is this happening for others as well? They're way short. Does this have to do with pitch conditions?

I am having same problem with trying to play the 1983 world cup.i play 2 four team leagues sim one and play the one with my team. When I get to the end of that I will play a 4 team ko with the top 2 teams of previous comp you can get them to play the correct teams by adding the teams in a certain order. Will have to record all stats and scores manually but the only other way is play in casual match mode but will have to do more manually
That's a great idea actually. Didn't even think of that.

It seems that since patch 4 most of my edges are dying before getting to slip or wicket keeper when bowling good length deliveries. Is this happening for others as well? They're way short. Does this have to do with pitch conditions?

Increase the 'Pitch Bounce' slider and up the min and max speed.

That's a great idea actually. Didn't even think of that.
If you mess around with the way you add teams you should be able to get them the same as the comp you want to play
I have worked out that round 1 is 1 plays 4
2 plays 3
Round 2 1 plays 2 then 3 plays 4
Round 3 1 plays 3 then 2 plays 4
This way you can play comps that have groups
Hopefully this makes sense if not I will look at the Champions Trophy fixture and post what order to add teams

Just realized thst after 75 overs of bowling the swing got reduced considerably in career mode. Anyone experienced variable bounce on 4th or 5th day of a test match?
I may be wrong. Now its stopped swinging at 6 overs. Not sure why. Its 1:30 pm while I am bowling.

If you mess around with the way you add teams you should be able to get them the same as the comp you want to play
I have worked out that round 1 is 1 plays 4
2 plays 3
Round 2 1 plays 2 then 3 plays 4
Round 3 1 plays 3 then 2 plays 4
This way you can play comps that have groups
Hopefully this makes sense if not I will look at the Champions Trophy fixture and post what order to add teams
Yeah I figured it out. I had to do it in this order...

England
Australia
NZ
Bangladesh

South Africa
India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka

In order to get the fixtures correct. Then I'm just going to manually do the top 5 for batting/bowling for my videos. Thanks for your help mate!

bring keeper and slips UP closer?

Users who are viewing this thread