DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

Hi.patch 4 is great but just wanted to know - I played a five five and when i try to manually position my fielders - it still goes to the current field setup

Surprisingly that has the AI set to pro.

Was an accident but Id you check my thread they have scored over 300 twice.

Camera is bowling far with fielding camera 1!
I'm new to dbc17. Trying to figure out the best options to enjoy the game. I guess you did set fielding to fully assisted and removed the Ariel marker?

Hello all. Just wondering if any has any advice - I'm on PS4 and my game which I only bought yesterday hasn't updated any patches. I have no issues with any other games and it's set to auto download them. I've checked the version and it's showing 1 - I downloaded from the US PlayStation store (I have no idea if that makes any difference - but I guess it's not been bought often over here) - I'm already getting fed up with stats being wrong in career after one day so I really want the patch!!
Thanks for any help, Tony

Increase the 'Pitch Bounce' slider and up the min and max speed.
bring keeper and slips UP closer?

Thank you. I've done both already. It seems the keeper takes one ball going to him to come up further. Also, where are other people setting their pitch bounce? This just might be because my bowler (career) has lowered stats so could be a non-issue.

God Bless this patch!
Superb, thanks for the upload. By the way, how do you edit and upload these videos. Do you record the entire match or just put together all the important moments from the innings? Upload studio or some other app?

Thanks in advance!

Hello all. Just wondering if any has any advice - I'm on PS4 and my game which I only bought yesterday hasn't updated any patches. I have no issues with any other games and it's set to auto download them. I've checked the version and it's showing 1 - I downloaded from the US PlayStation store (I have no idea if that makes any difference - but I guess it's not been bought often over here) - I'm already getting fed up with stats being wrong in career after one day so I really want the patch!!
Thanks for any help, Tony
how did you get it via play store or CD?
Check the version number , when it is downloaded & installed newly it will download with latest patch only, no need of updates again.

Anyone else find in career mode, when you go back into career mode and try to play the next game you aren't selected? Has happened every time I've gone back into the career mode. It's fine when I stay in the career mode after the match, only if I were to exit and go back in.

the five levels are for guidance , once you have selected custom in main menu you can change the slider in game to whatever value you want. the diff levels marked are to guide you to adjust sliders if you want it close to a particular diff, that said the diff levels marked dont seem to correspond to the actual diff level that is 100 is not actually the same as hardest difficulty. So basically nothing has changed to before there just choose custom and change slider to your liking it will effect the game directly ingame.

Thanks mate ...

Just my observations
1. I was working with sliders yesterday, I changed the values for medium levels for batting and bowling ,when I choose custom while starting the game it got effected straight away in game.
I dint change anything during game play.

2. Whenever you change the values for medium and toggle to hard or easy either ways, after you check medium again the values are reset.
Dont know if it bug or not... so basically we need to change it and straight away exit from the settings and start the game under custom , this will work.
If you toggle and go back values will be reset.
Hope this suggestion help you all.

Sorry if this question has already been answered but with the "Added match conditions screen to pre-match screen in Tour and Competition" update, is there an option to manually choose the conditions in Tournament and Competition mode like we use to do in DBC14?

Users who are viewing this thread