DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

It seems post patch 4 I'm not getting as many caught behind (edges) in career as a pace bowler (fast-medium). What are other people's impressions and experiences? Is it just me? If so, what are your strategies? Thanks
Not sure about career, but I am getting loads. Got 8 in a one day yesterday. Setting them up with a few cutters and then a cross seam seems to always do the trick.

Not sure about career, but I am getting loads. Got 8 in a one day yesterday. Setting them up with a few cutters and then a cross seam seems to always do the trick.
Yeah, bowling cutters work a treat. You had to be mindful of the pitch though. I also find that bowling a slower ball while bowling an off cutter works pretty well too

I normally don't use cross-seamers except for bouncers but it could be a good idea to try it out. It could just be my guy not being a higher skilled player yet but I was quite enjoying bowling before. Now I'm mostly getting catches on the field in front of the bat but maybe as I play on it'll get better. Thanks

Yeah, bowling cutters work a treat. You had to be mindful of the pitch though. I also find that bowling a slower ball while bowling an off cutter works pretty well too

Yeah - love how the pitch conditions dictate what type of delivery (and strategy) you have to bowl.

Anyone know/found a solution to the 'blurry screen' in the batsman's line of sight that appears randomly when batting?

Anyone know/found a solution to the 'blurry screen' in the batsman's line of sight that appears randomly when batting?
Try changing Filter to Sepia from default then change it back (in General Settings of the game when you see the blur)

Simulate 1 delivery and it should be fine.

Has anyone got a way of creating the champions trophy without it feeling like torture thanks in advance
old man

1st T20
This Tour is not failing to entertain.

Check out the absolute audacity of Du Plessis at one point!

Great video mate. What camera settings are you using for batting bowling and fielding?

Users who are viewing this thread