DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

Can't believe the stat issues are still there in career mode.

Even on a New Career (New as in after the Patch4) ?

Yup the stats issues still persist. I waited for Patch 4 before starting a career and so far have seen incorrect no. of innings, wrong Top Score, wrong number of 50s, incorrect batting average.

Career mode is all about Stats and if they are so messed up then what's the point of playing the mode? I've shelved career mode and at this point the game is only about playing Casual matches.

edges are a little erratic. No edge seems to be carrying to second or third slip in career.

EDIT: I understand that edges are naturally erratic but I haven't had one conventional edge to slip yet. Maybe as I play on it will come. Wonder what other people's experiences are.

I have had all sorts of edges and it is fantastic. The only issue I'm having is that I have had no 'bowled's' in 100+ overs of bowling :(

Yup the stats issues still persist. I waited for Patch 4 before starting a career and so far have seen incorrect no. of innings, wrong Top Score, wrong number of 50s, incorrect batting average.

Career mode is all about Stats and if they are so messed up then what's the point of playing the mode? I've shelved career mode and at this point the game is only about playing Casual matches.

Career mode is unplayable what with stats issues and many people having problems with wrong teams in leagues and not being in the team every time they login again.

How have Big Ant managed to regress in terms of stats from DBC14 and regress many things over the course of 4 patches. It's almost getting like the failed attempt of Ashes 13!

Stats not saving from casual matches either. I play Test after Test as England. Would be good to see players averages but we can't. They came so close to a great game but are now going backwards!

I think the stats seem to be fine for me, at least in the my player section. The in game stats might be a bit off though. How are people finding bowling as a pacer? That's my biggest issue thus far although I admit I haven't been into it for that long. The edges are not carrying or flying to places where I can't place a fielder, and the number of edges have also gone down significantly for me, again - only thus far. I was loving bowling in career before patch 4. Not as enjoyable as of right now. I'm interested to know what other people have found and if you've had success as a pacer, what your approach has been. I usually bowl outswingers, good length, primarily with some variation.

Users who are viewing this thread