Demo Details

kamale said:
pc demo released today.....come on guys enjoy..... :cheers

Are you for real??

If so.....Have you played it yet and what's your impressions?

Demo will be released tomorrow morning and I will take a look at extending it to 50 overs (:p) when I get back from work tomorrow.

tomorrow morning :O this could be the best day of my life!!!!! hang on im not that sad :p

barmyarmy said:
Demo will be released tomorrow morning and I will take a look at extending it to 50 overs (:p) when I get back from work tomorrow.

Excellent news Colin. Good work old chap, glad to see the lookalike hasn't dampened your spirits.

apparently xbox 360 demo is out on the 15th of march.

Yeah the demo will be tommorrow :) now atleast, we can have a crack to make it 50 overs :p

If anybody would get server's busy give me a pm :)

Also, people, those torrents demo's are fake, it happened to me before the release of need for speed carbon, the 1.1 GB of demo download appeared fake when i opened it :p

Has there been an official statement about this because i cant see anything on the codemasters forum?

barmyarmy said:

This is simple gr8 news :happy I cant wait for tomorrow when i get my hands on BLIC 07 :D

Kshitiz_Indian said:
I think colin must have been mailed or Pm'ed by RG.i am going to open my mailbox now :)

Yup. It's also been confirmed on the Codies forum by the man himself.

Users who are viewing this thread