Demo Extender

Well will the extender not work if i am bowling? I mean I was bowling as Australia and after three overs, it ended. Am I doing something wrong? Oh btw this is a windows xp machine.

hi

thanks for the extender

hmmm....the extender isnt working for me !! :(

i open it....nothing happens for a while, then i get that ERROR sound without any messages / display and the game loads....i thought may be it was a way of bypassing or something LOL but the innings ended after 3 overs ! :facepalm

am using Windows XP SP3 btw...

P.S - it might sound idiotic...but does it require any VC++ redistributable or anything ??

i open it....nothing happens for a while, then i get that ERROR sound without any messages / display and the game loads....i thought may be it was a way of bypassing or something LOL but the innings ended after 3 overs ! :facepalm

P.S - it might sound idiotic...but does it require any VC++ redistributable or anything ??

Same here JK...
Not working:(

This explains even I am on sp3 and it is not working

That's precisely what's happening to me. Specs in my sig, of course.

thanks a ton. great one. Is it possible to have a demo for say 20 overs a side. i think we had that for BLIC demo. or is it possible to simulate innings in the demo.
A great job AB.

Users who are viewing this thread