Demo Extender

Even after that VC++ package, the same error sound comes after clicking the expander exe. :( By the way it's XP. is it compatible with XP?

Yeah it worked for the first time but threw up error again. Now it is not working. I don't want to disturb AbBh now I think it is well past midnight in India.

Went through and disabled my anti-virus programs; same error. I'll try adding it to exceptions though, thanks.

WhiteCat added 4 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Strangely, I'm currently running absolutely no anti-virus programs or firewalls and the extender is in the exceptions list.. and yet I'm still getting that error.

It's a problem that makes very little sense to me, haha.

Well, turning off the AV/FW is only a suggestion since its the likely cause of the problem.
Does the game launch when you start the Demo Extender?

Even after that VC++ package, the same error sound comes after clicking the expander exe. :( By the way it's XP. is it compatible with XP?

I guess I'll have to test it out in XP. Which service pack are you using?

Well, turning off the AV/FW is only a suggestion since its the likely cause of the problem.

win xp sp3

Yeah, I've turned everything off and it still happens. The game launches despite the error but, as expected, the extender hasn't done anything and it cuts me off after three overs.

Are you using XP too?

I'm installing XP currently and will test on it as soon as I can.

XP Professional, Service Pack 3 Build 2600. The game is launched after the error sound but after 3 overs, the innings change.

yea im using xp sp3, thanx for helping your the best.

Its written winzip file is courppted when i downloaded it and opened it with both winzip and winrar :( btw on Windows vista

Download doesn't appear to work for me - comes up as a corrupt file? Any help? :(

I'm using Vista btw.

Last edited:
Are you using XP too?

I'm installing XP currently and will test on it as soon as I can.
Yeah, I'm on XP as well.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone at all has managed to get it working on XP. A few of us seem to have different errors but we all seem to be XP.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread