Demo Extender

works for me, seems that the CPU wins the toss and bats every time. Is there a way to fix this? its annoying, takes me forever to bowl them out. Also CPU does not change the bowling until the 16th over! and then only makes 1 change and bowls one of the openers for at least a 16 over spell!

works for me, seems that the CPU wins the toss and bats every time. Is there a way to fix this? its annoying, takes me forever to bowl them out. Also CPU does not change the bowling until the 16th over! and then only makes 1 change and bowls one of the openers for at least a 16 over spell!

lol, it is exactly opposite for me. Everytime CPU win the toss and choose to field first. :D I was thinking whether that was a bug, but certainly not now ;)

surendar added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Download doesn't appear to work for me - comes up as a corrupt file? Any help? :(

I'm using Vista btw.

Are you able to download the file or downloading itself not happening?

I played a match and it took a rather long time to bowl out all the Aussies. :p

Also Jimmy got a pre-hatrick. (That's two wickets in a row, by the way)

Attachments

• AC09 61 runs victory.jpg
    AC09 61 runs victory.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 126
Its written winzip file is courppted when i downloaded it and opened it with both winzip and winrar btw on Windows vista

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is well paced. I would have never bowled them out, all the Aus batsman you see there were ran out! not glitched but risky runs. So once I was gifted the run outs I cleaned up with flintoff and swann.

Did not reply as well with the bat though :(

Attachments

• screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 72
Just to confirm, I've tried it on both Windows 7 RC1 x64 and Vista Home x64, both work fine.

Cheers for that.

Yeah, I'm on XP as well.

I'd be interesting in knowing if anyone at all has managed to get it working on XP. A few of us seem to have different errors but we all seem to be XP.

Yeah, seems an XP specific error. I can only suggest to wait for now.

It depends on how you bat I think. The AI changed bowlers pretty quickly when I went aggressive on them.

Yeah, I am getting the "unexpected end of archive...this file is corrupt" message as well....on both a vista and an xp computer. Is it correct that the file is just 40kb? Any help would be much appreciated and my thanks to the wonderful person who made the thing in the first place:clap:clap

Cheers

Dutchad

Can someone tell me why is the file broken

Yeah, I am getting the "unexpected end of archive...this file is corrupt" message as well....on both a vista and an xp computer. Is it correct that the file is just 40kb? Any help would be much appreciated and my thanks to the wonderful person who made the thing in the first place:clap:clap

Cheers

Dutchad

Its 36.2 kb. Something on your end is preventing the download from completing.

The game is well paced. I would have never bowled them out, all the Aus batsman you see there were ran out! not glitched but risky runs. So once I was gifted the run outs I cleaned up with flintoff and swann.

Did not reply as well with the bat though :(

If that was on hard, I'm sincerely concerned that you got them for 201 off 198 balls.

This is weird and doing my nut in lol!!

Iv tried all lengths and bowled in the correct timing area! They still wanna try smash it everywhere!... extender or not they still feel they are meant to attack!!

I am just able to play 3 overs even though I am running the extender :doh

Edit: in other words...i am not able to play 50 overs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread