Demo Extender

Okay, I believe I've found the problem. It was a minor backward incompatibility created by Microsoft. Will release an update soon.

have got expander on desktop but it asking

Fail to extend demo. disable any anti-virus/firewall softwares and try again.

should i try that ?

have tried still not launching ............crap

Last edited:
Okay, I believe I've found the problem. It was a minor backward incompatibility created by Microsoft. Will release an update soon.
If you need me to test it, let me know. Also I wonder why every time there is incompatibility, M$ is somehow involved :P

Last edited:
Works great, I was Australia and collapsed from 83-1 to 138 allout.

Ok guys can someone tell me why the extender isnt extending my game?? I extracted it, opened it yet the game still ends after 3 overs! Any ideas how i can fix it?

got vista downloaded then tried to unzip and get this error

c:\users\user\desktop\ashes cricket 2009\ac09de_beta.zip:unexpected end of archive

anyone help cheers:doh

try re-downloading it

Ok guys can someone tell me why the extender isnt extending my game?? I extracted it, opened it yet the game still ends after 3 overs! Any ideas how i can fix it?

The extender is not working in xp at the moment. AbBh is looking into it. So patience please.

what OS are you using.......if using XP then
Abbh has mentioned that he's goin to release an update soon.....so u'll have to wait for a while

Last edited:
Getting same error on Xp guess we have to be patient and wait.thanks for extender AbBh.

Need some help guys. WinRAR says that the file is corrupt, so I downloaded 7zip and it's coming up with a diagnostic message telling me 'unsupported compression method for AC09 Extended.exe'. It still extracts, but when I click on it, it says its not a valid win32 application. :(

Any ideas???

I'm running Vista 32bit with SP1 for what it's worth...

Thanks for the extender and waiting for the update.

Hey AbBh, can you help me learn VB 2008? I know basics of it (ie. I can make calculators and other stff like notepads with many functions) but I just want to learn how to open, view, extract, import from binary files. I have searched alot on the websites but couldn't get any helpful explaination. You don't need to do it now but anytime when you have time for it.

Thanks for the extender and waiting for the update.

Hey AbBh, can you help me learn VB 2008? I know basics of it (ie. I can make calculators and other stff like notepads with many functions) but I just want to learn how to open, view, extract, import from binary files. I have searched alot on the websites but couldn't get any helpful explaination. You don't need to do it now but anytime when you have time for it.

Still in love with BLIC 2007 after trying Ashes 2009?

Ooo cant wait for the update for xp. If possible please include the option to choose between 10,20 or 50 overs :)

Users who are viewing this thread