Demo Extender

Now all we need is the option to play 10, 20 or even more and it would be awesome :D!!

Just scored my first hundred in ashes 2009 but was disappointed as poor celebration by batsmen & low crowd response as well, however really like the fact that stats are better than last time to view them press X twice & u will see deatails of batsmen score.

In the pause menu as well if we go in options there is a tab for USE POWERPLAYwhich is good news

Cameras are a disappointment as they are too close or too far thats one thing that definately needs improvement, overall a good game

Thanks abbh for expander it has given a better insight to game

Hi Mate,

Unfortunately the zip is still corupt. Have tried on Vista and XP. Would very much appreciate a re-up.

thanks

Hello all, still having difficulties trying to unpack the demo expander. Cant figure it out why it is saying its corrupt. Would someone be willing to post me an unpacked version of the exe if that is ethically okay!? Thanks in advance. :)

[email protected]

Well, guys. Guess what happens with the expander if you play after 7pm?

That's right!!

Test cricket under full floodlights!!!!

Presumably, in the full game, it'll just tick over to the new day... :D

Well, guys. Guess what happens with the expander if you play after 7pm?

That's right!!

Test cricket under full floodlights!!!!

Presumably, in the full game, it'll just tick over to the new day... :D

damn you batted that long? what was your score?

damn you batted that long? what was your score?

Well, it was the Aussies really, they got 400+ and then bowled us out for 180 or so. We actually played until after 8pm, they'd even turned the screens off to drop us a hint that it's really time to go home... :D :rtfl

The thing is, this is the first cricket game, including BLIC '99, where I have felt that a team could actually bat the day out. That's probably because Transmission appear to have reduced the overs per day in the game, but even so... :)

Last edited:
i just batted for 62 overs and made 268/5 on hard mode!! the game is awesome!! once u get in its really good to bat!! but even then u have to be careful of just giving easy catches in the infield due to mistimed shots. i took my time and was able to do good. hussey made 101* from 173 balls. first time ive enjoyed playing a cricket game.

but after that the grafix got all messed up and all the players were black. it then eventually returned to desktop and stopped responding i dont know what the problem is

Users who are viewing this thread