Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be over the moon if it was say a 5/5 match or something like that.

A 10 over match would be ideal ... but I'd be happy with a 5 over match.

Just more than the 3 from BLIC07 please.

Tell you whats frustrating! PS3 Store! The PS3 Store gets updated around 6-7 pm on Thursdays but why couldn't they do it at a more sensible time like midnight? When most people are asleep. Because otherwise when people try to access the PS Store, they can't.

Also, updates such as when the online is being updated also get done at a stupid time when most people are playing and this stops people from playing online.

Back on Topic: I'm on holiday until about the 26th so if it is released today can someone please post reviews of the demo?

dont let us bat just give us 10 overs to ball and diffend 75 runs in a 50 over game whn opp have 6 wick in hand. that will tell us what we need to know about the AI gameplay

I think we can agree it's likely to be England vs Australia.
Seeing as they're marketing it based on the Ashes what would be smart is to give you a scenario from Cardiff or Lords where you have to survive 3 overs to save the match or bowl the opposition out.

^Keeping in mind its a cricket game and its not exactly any developers' No. 1 priority, I don't think you can get the scenario you are wishing for. You may get ten over of bat/ball though although 5 overs a side is pretty much what I expect it to be.

yaaa sometimes i also feel we dont really appricate the hard work they do in developing cricket games whn no one els bothers about it.. i dont know y cant ppl see the potancial market they have for cricket...

Why would they give you a 'real' demo guys. I mean come on!! They will give you 3 overs a side because that is not enough for you to spot any 'flaws' in the game and it
still yet would be inviting/enticing. From a business point of view that makes sense. They obviously want to sell the game and just want to give you a taster for fun/addiction without seeing the games obvious shortcomings (which you would probably see in 10 overs of action). Just my personal opinion, that's all.

Why would they give you a 'real' demo guys. I mean come on!! They will give you 3 overs a side because that is not enough for you to spot any 'flaws' in the game and it
still yet would be inviting/enticing. From a business point of view that makes sense. They obviously want to sell the game and just want to give you a taster for fun/addiction without seeing the games obvious shortcomings (which you would probably see in 10 overs of action). Just my personal opinion, that's all.

hey mate, if u dont have a job and u'r looking for one, Codis is the place for u. theyl love you :D:D

hey mate, if u dont have a job and u'r looking for one, Codis is the place for u. theyl love you :D:D

As a matter of fact, I am a teacher on my 6 weeks summer holidays. Being an assistant head also pays me well, more than what codies would offer me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread