Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Pakistan can cheat there way to victory in Ashes 09?

Ya when was last time Newzeland beat Pakistan in any major game.Dont know that they will ever be able to win a world cup.Pathetic team and players that act like cry babies when they lose and there fans are the same

Ya when was last time Newzeland beat Pakistan in any major game.Dont know that they will ever be able to win a world cup.Pathetic team and players that act like cry babies when they lose and there fans are the same

Haha, someone's a tad insecure. It was a purely a joke because of the reply above mine. Did you just say our fans are cry babies, what exactly are you doing now?

I wonder if Pakistan can cheat there way to victory in Ashes 09?

No wonder some kiwis are mad at Pakistan. I can't blame you man. Its our fault. We have beaten you in so many world cup semifinals. Cry on baby

No wonder some kiwis are mad at Pakistan. I can't blame you man. Its our fault. We have beaten you in so many world cup semifinals. Cry on baby

Read the post above yours to see you are a dick as well.

EDIT: Gilly Fan is quicker than me haha.

^It does not change a thing Gilly Fan.

sami ullah khan added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

We are guys not Gays. You can't call us gays for a little quarrel like this

Yes it does. He wasn't being serious and was only joking.

And you have a go at a guy for a simple spelling error. That's harsh.

As Colin said, it's time to move on.

Enough with the internet tough guy bogy dick man stuff, it's just making you lot sound pathetic. Would much rather talk about the topic at hand (Demo Speculation, if you're visually impaired). Hoping for a release tomorrow or something, so I can play it on the weekend.

Yes it does. He wasn't being serious and was only joking.

And you have a go at a guy for a simple spelling error. That's harsh.

As Colin said, it's time to move on.

That was a joke as well Gilly fan. I was just kidding. I did not have a go at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread