Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess its not coming this week now! fingers crossed for next week:upray

The demo will come out next thursday because that is when ps store updates and that when the third test starts, also store has updated and it not on there

Yeah will definitely be next week for the consoles then, and seeing as the third test starts Thursday maybe it will build up some hype for the general public.

Althought if you now go on playashes.com/#/uk/demo/ then they have got rid of the latin blurb that was there ealier and replaced it with "coming soon". The download link has gone, which i guess shows that someone is working on the page...maybe to put links?!

Or maybe im just ever hopeful and clutching at straws?!

It's only for Gold Members at this stage. I don't have an Xbox360 and have no idea whether any members here are Gold or not. Hopefully some are and can share their impressions...

I presume the PC demo isnt out today then if youve only got a press release with XBox news on it? shame, nets are off and im bored!

It's only for Gold Members at this stage. I don't have an Xbox360 and have no idea whether any members here are Gold or not. Hopefully some are and can share their impressions...

Hopeless!!!
Why Demo Is only for Gold members,It is demo man ,not the full game :mad:
Microsoft i will Kill you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread