Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in! Chew on my Xbox Live Gold subscription you PC noobs!

Any idea what time during the evening it will be released Colin? It aint on Marketplace yet.

It's only for Gold Members at this stage. I don't have an Xbox360 and have no idea whether any members here are Gold or not. Hopefully some are and can share their impressions...

Its not true I m a gold member and I can see no demo as yet!

I need a really long ethernet cable so i can download this demo!

Has anyone TRIED the demo for the 360 ?
If so it would be a big help you if post here

has the demo of AC09 released for pc. If yes then please post the download links.

Mate, Go through the threads before posting. Already people are upset over the delay of PC demo. It releases after one week.

^ read the bloody thread before you post.

As soon as its up could some of you chaps record the gameplay for us. Cheers

This is another load of bullocks from codemasters about demo going live on XBOX marketplace...everything regarding the build up has been negative from trailer to release date to demo. Hope gameplay is so damn good that we can forgive them for all this mess up.

Probably not, they dont give a ████ about people in the US. I am very close to just giving up and playing MLB the Show instead. They actually spend time and money on developing and marketing that game.

Could really do with some confirmation from Codies of whether this will be up tonight.
Had this with Fight Night 4 and it only came out 2 days later

Could really do with some confirmation from Codies of whether this will be up tonight.
Had this with Fight Night 4 and it only came out 2 days later

i have PM Helios on codies forum hopefully he should come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread