Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we think about lineups for the demo; if it's an ODI, will we get a choice out of a 15 man squad, or just a standard XI?

No you didn't have to respond. This isn't the playground.
Let's lose the telling-other-posters-what-to-do posts as well please.

barmy ple dont give me yet another 2 points for my typing error.. gay = guy, and last 2 points u gave me is soooooo not cool man, i was just being funny

I reckon the demo will be similar to last time, eng v aus 5 overs ODI match. Just enough to give us a feel of the thing, just hope its out before the game hits just to see if it is as big an imrovement as some have suggested!!

It was for text speak and keep it to PMs please.

I'm probably way off here but the picture on the demo download page is of the Eng and Aus test teams...

It was for text speak and keep it to PMs please.

I'm probably way off here but the picture on the demo download page is of the Eng and Aus test teams...

Well the batsman is wearing an Aussie helmet and the fielder is wearing an English cap. ;)

No sign of the demo. I have checked XBox Live and PSN (and the Wii Store just in case!!). Hopefully the PC demo will probably be our first taste of action.

Last edited:
The amount of fail in this thread recentely is quite embarrassing.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the demo whenever it is released. Hopefully it gives us a decent indiciation that the full game will be worth buying.

lets face it guys, we are going to buy it at the end... good or bad demo!!! the truth is we love cricket sooo much and really dont have many options

probably demo is coming out today or tomorrow hopefully.

I am also tired of waiting for demo....Daily check the Codies' sites and PC around 15 to 20 tmes :onpc:onpc:upray:noway:nowayBut they are streching it a bit too far:(:noway

I think that if a demo was coming out today on the 360 it would have been out by now, normally Xbox Demo's hit Live by midday.

However they could still release a PC demo.

I remember at the playtest they told us the PC demo can be released at anytime, but demos for PS3 and Xbox 360 have to go through verfication process it Sony/Microsoft then allocate a slot for their release.

Guess its not coming this week now, maybe next!!! fingers crossed :upray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread