Who will be the player of the year

• Total voters
Nitesh Hemlani
(ZoraxDoom)
DOB 00/00/00
Nat India
Right hand lower order batsman
Right arm medium bowler

A true team player who is very well liked by his peers. He is a quality right arm medium bowler who swings the ball both ways, has a tendency to bowl slow half tracker but is a habit he is growing out of. Has the uncanny knack of picking up wickets at very important times and is also very hard to score off. A very handy nightwatchman who has a very technically correct defence and scores well from his drives and sweeps. Tends to sleep a little in the field but holds some very sharp chances.
Exact to the word :cheers But I doubt i will want to grow out of that habit soon...proved very effective while I was playing with my friends today :)

And I'm 14.

As for points:
3 Martin
2 Freeman
1 Balaji

Last edited:
3.Freeman
2.Laws
1.Balaji

my DOB is: 07/12/1988

Also cracking website, i love my bio, class!!!

Frizzell County Championship Division 2
Worcestershire v Derbyshire at Worcester

small%20cricket%20incentive.gif

Wecome to the opening day of the Frizzall County Championship match between Worcestershire and Derbyshire at Worcester. The last time these two team meet, the young Derbyshire side really gave them a bleting so they will be out for a payback today.

The conditions here are perfect for cricket, the sun is shinning with not a cloud in the sky. The outfield looks brilliant, nice and fast and best of all the pitch looks perfect. It will offer some assistance to the bowler if they can really hit the deck hard. Let head down the the middle to join Mike Atherton for the toss of the coin.

Mike Atherton:- Ok Roberts you call and Solanki you can flip the coin.

Solanki flicks the coin off his thumb high into the air

Roberts:- Heads

Atherton:- Heads it is, what whould you like to do?

Roberts:- We ll have a bat thanks Mike.

Atherton:- You have stuck with the same line up here today
Roberts:- Yeah well the boys have been playing very well together and playing really as a team. So if it isn't broke dont fix it.

Atherton:- BUt you must admit there are some players in the side who need to pick the form up a little.

Roberts:- Look, there is a few guys a little down on form at the moment but they just need a little luck, as you very well know yourself Mike when you struggling with the bat all the luck in the world seems to be against you. Those player that are down a little know who they are, they dont need myself or Dave Houghton or anyone else for that matter pointing it out to them. I have watch them in the nets and they are working very hard on there game.

Atherton:- Last time you meet Worcestershire you gave them a bit of a towelling are the boys looking for an easy win?

Roberts:- No, no not at all. We have spoken as a team and we are showing some really promise but we are not getting carried away with this sort of talk. We have set our goals for the year, as both a team and as individuals and we are well on track to acheiving them.

Atherton:- What are you team goals?

Roberts:- Not today Mike maybe later hehehe.

Atherton:- Thanks for your time.

Roberts:- Your welcome.

That was Mike Atherton with Derbyshire skipper Richie Roberts, it looks as though the players are making there way out to the middle so lets look at the two team and join the action in the middle.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Derbyshire off to a positive start