Discuss about your upcoming Exams

I'm not an Oxbridge type student/person really. To be honest I want to go to Loughborough and study something sports based most likely Sports Science mainly because I want to be a cricket coach or a P.E Teacher. (after the dream job of playing pro cricket for Yorkshire:p)
If the Loughborough attempt fails I could always go to Leeds Carnegie and study there. Whatever it will be Sports based. This is where I do manage to turn pro and doing all this work ends up being useless.:D

Ah good. You have chosen good social life uni's. If you had said UCL, Oxbridge, LSE, you were going on the ignore list ;)

My scary Annual Exams are coming after 6 days. So sad for me:(. Hope they all will be like entrance exams of government schools:p.

Just gave Practicals of Physics,Chemistry & C++. All went fine :).

Ah good. You have chosen good social life uni's. If you had said UCL, Oxbridge, LSE, you were going on the ignore list ;)

Well I wouldn't be able to handle a Uni full of Stiffs like Oxbridge and all that. I'd loose my mind and get kicked out. I need to be at a uni where I can go out atleast 3 times a week or atleast be doing something with mates. All work and no play drives me insane. I can't cope with it like that.:rolleyes:;)

I think my exams were OK. I came out feeling pretty negative about Critical Thinking and pretty positive about Physics, but after talking them through with teachers and the like, the feelings have evened out pretty much, so we shall see.

Well I received my results today, and it was actually Critical Thinking that I got an A in, and Physics that I got a (highish) B in. Hopefully I can do well in coursework and the other module, so I don't have to resit it and still get an A overall :upray. (Being very boring, this module was out of 90 UMS marks (I got 68), the coursework is out of 60 UMS marks, and the second module is out of 150 UMS marks. Therefore, I think (hope) that if I do well in the coursework and second module, that holds more weight than the B I already have.) Anyway, we shall see. :)

How did everyone else do?

Have my full module exam in Brilliant on thursday - Full IIT syllabus for Physics, Chem, and Maths. 2 x 3 hours tests, and its quite a lot trust me. I HATE fluid dynamics!

AS levels, easter hols now and trying to work3+ hours a day, doing math, PE, politics and geo!

im so worried im just going to bum it. I go to a decent school but just cant see it working. I am planning on working in sport, really dont know.

any advice for A levels or just how much work you are doing!

Science Modular exams in June (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).

I really need to revise.

My reshuffling test results should be coming tomorrow. I'm getting around 122 from 489 in total, and must say if I get that, I'm satisfied, considering how the paper was. I would probably get a percentile of 90's!

IIT is in tomorrow:crying,any one giving this @#$%@#% exam with me,or i am the only one:(

Users who are viewing this thread