Discuss about your upcoming Exams

How did it go mate? I had one of my friends give it, he said that there were quite a lot of subjective portions?
in second paper physics was tough(for me):crying.i answered only very few MCQs in physics..:crying.but answered many MCQs,matching and matrix type question in math and chemistry..:cool:

My Class VII results are out. And I've got "AA" grade in six subjects, "A+" in two subjects, and "A" in two subjects (obviously Literature)

BTw my HS result released
scores here
Bengali---64:eek:
English---67
Math---100:cool:
physics--91
Chemistry--89
Statistics--65:p
EVs--61:p
total:-411/500 best of 5(bengali english compulsory ;))
And Eml in IIT
i rocked :D

AIEEE Released so soon:mad:
btw heres the marks 76(i was ill)
state rank:-7543
all india rank:-159486:rtfl

I got 578th rank in IIT and in AIEEE , i got 1025th rank. Planning to enjoy some days before the hard work.

done most of my GCSE's now just got German Reading, Physics and Business Studies to do. Had English Paper 2 today and I don't think I did great. my 2nd question may have been okay as I wrote about cricket. The question was write about an interest and write it to inform and explain why you like that interest. I think it was an alright piece of writing. My 1st question was shite tbh.

WOOP, all done now. Uni is offically over. That first year went so quickly it actually scares the ████ out of me how fast it went. Awesome times though, so many class memories. Second year better be just as good ;)

Well my 1st semester at Uni has finished, still have exams coming up though in about just over two weeks. We have a study break next week so hopefully I use it well.

Well done 14 GCSE exams. 9 to go. My predictions have changed though for what I will get:
English: A/B
English Literature: A/B
Mathematics: B
Additional Mathematics: A/B
Biology: B
Chemistry: B
Physics: C
ICT: A
Economics: C
French: B/C
History: A*/A

Users who are viewing this thread