Discuss about your upcoming Exams

Just finished my Macbeth Coursework :) So boring. We had to discuss how Shakespeare presented the factors that influenced Macbeth to kill the King.

What's the question? I'd guess there's a lot to talk about even though it's a short play.

My mistake it's not the coursework (that's comparing Lord of the Flies and Catcher in the Rye)

The exam on Faustus is comparing it with unseen literature. Nightmare.

Got my GCSE's coming up. I've already got four from early entries though:

English Language - A
Maths - B
Science - B
Physics - A

Now, I am predicted two A*, seven A's, one C and an E. The E is RE, but I don't exactly wanna be a priest. :P

Lots of pressure, but I think I can do it. :D

Just finished my Macbeth Coursework :) So boring. We had to discuss how Shakespeare presented the factors that influenced Macbeth to kill the King.
i never want to ever hear about macbeth again after last year!

Did Macbeth for A Level. Enjoyed it because the teacher was so hot. I was so "bad" at it *ahem* I got myself private lessons for her to go over it with me. It worked though, got a really good mark for that module. Shame you don't get any hot uni lecturers :noway

did you do any re enacting?
she could have been lady Macbeth ;)

I can't speak for Highlander but I personally don't find girls obsessively washing there hands and then throwing themselves of a high tower particularly attractive.

getting the whole got to buckle down for my GSCE's thing hammered into me as I'm basically achieving all C's atm. Yes this may seem good but thats with like 0 effort. I've been putting alot more effort in especially as I got into Notre Dame Sixth Form College in Leeds which is like one of the best places to go near me and gets great A-Level Results. It's kinda given me inspiration to try and do well so now I'm pushing for B's and some possible A's. Means I lose a fair chunk of after school time and Easter holidays but it will all be worth it in the end. 3 months left how scary is that:eek:

GCSEs are a walk in the park. Believe me they are designed these days so every man and his dog can get one. I was being marked B/C by my school the whole year, totally aced it in the exams. Someone who is clever naturally (i.e. you) will be fine. Of course you can work hard as well and feel like you earned the grades if it makes you feel better :p

LMAO I being made to put in all this work to be honest. Oh well good grades will pay off when I'm doing what I want to do. Or maybe I'll just completely screw up my A Levels and end it all that way. I think I'll do well in the exams anyway and Notre Dame have accepted me even If I get pretty much all C's bar Science and Science is one of my strong points (Well Biology and Physics anyway Chemistry is the worst subject ever) so I should be alright. Just can't wait to get out of my schools environment really.

Make sure you pass the A Levels. You do f*** all at uni, proven by the fact that I spend more time in the pub/clubs then I do in actual lectures. Only thing is knowing that it ends in three and a half years. I might do a PHD to make it last longer :p But yeah, work for the final year so you get in (make sure it isn't a too good uni like Oxbridge as they might make you work hard :S)

Users who are viewing this thread