Discuss about your upcoming Exams

Nope, Year 9.

My teacher was telling me about the "Hands on" nature compared to the usual academic courses. Buisness is actually a career choice I've always wanted to do, so a BTEC sounds interesting.

Hospitality sounds quite interesting also, I'm assuming it involves Catering and the like? Something I'd like to do also (Even if temporarily).

It's based as a foundation to go into management training. The course has been described as an "All-Round" one, we do pretty much everything. Business units like costing, marketing, etc. Practical units like Food Services, Contemporary cuisine.

I have 2 exams on 14th, then 1 on 15th, and my last on 16th !! :noway

Already given 2, one was good, one was bad :p
Hopefully I do well in the coming exams. 15th is a concern, coz i have no clue what the subject is about :D

I think my exams were OK. I came out feeling pretty negative about Critical Thinking and pretty positive about Physics, but after talking them through with teachers and the like, the feelings have evened out pretty much, so we shall see.

Got a nice 2 hour exam tomorrow. I don't think I require too much to pass it due to coursework, but I don't know exactly how much is needed, so I am just going to try and play it safe.

Going to struggle a lot with unit 4 biology on thursday. Been focusing on chemistry as I need more marks in that. Still if I nail the chemistry I won't have to re-sit it meaning I have more time in the summer to revise for the re-sat biology.

Got my first A2s tomorrow then I'm done. I've only been doing As retakes until now. Unit 4 Business Studies and English Lit for my A2s.

AS - Streetcar named Desire, John Keats poetry, Return of the Native, Hamlet
A2 - Howards End, Wuthering Heights, Dr Faustus, Philip Larkin poetry, Synoptic

Re-took Return of the Native

My board exams starting March 2nd, though practicals rush up before near Feb 10th.

School exams starting from 13'th, Physics being the first one. Not a problem though, the real problem is IIT level exam on 15'th of Feb, just inbetween the Physics and Chemistry papers... :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread