Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
1619798466052.png
I'm doing a Zimbabwe save where my gimmick is that every player will be picked for at least one Test match, and I've come across the second coming of Andy Flower. Shame about the one failure in his debut series (a run-out for six), but his Test batting average at this point in his career is 349 so not to be sniffed at.

Aislabie

Ireland
Define, 'every player'
There will be no active Zimbabwean player without a Test cap at the end of every season.

Although currently I'm doing a different one where I allow myself only one debutant per season. So far it's not caught up with me - I even have a couple of one-cap wonders - but I also have about five core players between the ages of 33 and 35 so that's not great

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
This has to be my greatest win, playing as Ireland against England defended 114. Simi Singh had been injured for the entire tournament and Craig Young had been on fire before this match

2021-05-08 00_08_00-Cricket Captain 2020.jpg2021-05-08 00_08_06-Cricket Captain 2020.jpg2021-05-08 00_08_08-Cricket Captain 2020.jpg

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I had lost almost every single T20 series prior to the world cup starting, I am absolutely shocked to make it to the semis. I almost lost 2 matches including the one with England I posted right above. The only real loss I had was to South Africa, Bangladesh almost beat me

2021-05-08 00_16_37-Cricket Captain 2020.jpg

Aislabie

Ireland
1621255420917.png

Well, after a debut season like that I can't imagine we'll see much more of him. He's going to be spending a lot of time with the Test side

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not sure if anyone is old enough around here to remember @Manno and I (active some 15/10 years ago) but we recently decided to play CC2020 on mobile as the same team - Surrey - and document our success (or lack of in one of our cases) over a WhatsApp group. We played up until 2038 before retiring the save. Here's how we got on (some data missing when we failed to share end of year review/table):

Surrey ICC Career Stats - Sheet1.png

Worth noting I was also England coach for the majority of the save and won two T20 WCs and an ODI World Cup. Sadly the Test Championship alluded me.

Our next challenge is to try and win as many club trophies in as many different countries as possible having started at the same club (win a trophy, move on sort of deal).

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure if anyone is old enough around here to remember @Manno and I (active some 15/10 years ago) but we recently decided to play CC2020 on mobile as the same team - Surrey - and document our success (or lack of in one of our cases) over a WhatsApp group. We played up until 2038 before retiring the save. Here's how we got on (some data missing when we failed to share end of year review/table):

View attachment 251382

Worth noting I was also England coach for the majority of the save and won two T20 WCs and an ODI World Cup. Sadly the Test Championship alluded me.

Our next challenge is to try and win as many club trophies in as many different countries as possible having started at the same club (win a trophy, move on sort of deal).
I remember seeing you. :) Not sure if you remember me.

Hope to see you around, the forums could certainly use some more life and members!

Users who are viewing this thread