surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Am I dreaming? :eek: Pakistan have bounced back from nowhere.. The tournament has plenty of surprises really. Who knows, England and India can get into semis knocking WI and SA out? :p I know I was too much optimistic. :p

But really, well played Pakistan. :clap

King Cricket

International Coach
Yes they should win this match but with Pakistan's batting you never know. Even I as a Pakistani fan want Pakistan to win this.

If they don't win this, then all their batsmen should immediately retire from all forms of the game. This is just way too easy a game for them to lose.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Am I dreaming? :eek: Pakistan have bounced back from nowhere.. The tournament has plenty of surprises really. Who knows, England and India can get into semis knocking WI and SA out? :p I know I was too much optimistic. :p

But really, well played Pakistan. :clap

Yes Suren bhai. You're eyes are not decieving you. ;)
South Africa are nearly secured a Sem-Final spot. Its between England and India now though.

Pakistan have started off well. The required run-rate should not be a problem and even if Skipper Vettori is introduced into the attack, then I feel that they should ride him out carefully and attack the other i.e: Oram, Styris..

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Are you kidding me suren? Did you actually think NZ stood any chances against PAK? I can bet my bottom dollar that NZ can't beat SL.infact, even the 2-3 kiwi guys in this forum may agree to this. NZ is no longer a good side with too much inconsistancy and dependence on the weather! :D

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Exactly mate! Was just about to mention it. if PAK beat you guys with 7-8 wickets and 9-10 overs to spare,it means that this will put an end to your misery as even beating SL may not get them through to the semis. Serves you guys right for not getting bond back. :cheers

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Today was probably one of my best days..what a bowling by Gul..the first man to get 5 wickets in international T20.
Good to see Afridi winning the game with his batting:D.
I like this Shahzaib Hasan ..way better then Salman Butt because we always needed good openers and so far I like him

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Dire.

But congrats to Pakistan, they played really well.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
congrats to all you pakistani fans in this forum.well done pakistan.i think NZ still has a slight chance of making it to the semis at the expense of pakistan, contrary to my angry outburst earlier disappointed with my team's performance. But,the question is 'ARE THEY GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT SL?' i think they have to play out of their skins on tuesday and hopefully beat SL. i wish them the best and hopefully rossco will be fit by tuesday.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
To be honest New Zealand was missing some key players but still they should have atleast score more then 100:D

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
To be honest New Zealand was missing some key players but still they should have atleast score more then 100:D

That's still not a very good excuse though. The thing for New Zealand is that when we lose a couple of good players the guys that come in aren't anywhere good enough for the international level. We really can't afford for players to get injured.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
They should have,but could they have? Their batting has been simply a taylor-mccullum show for the last couple of years with guys like ryder and guptill chipping in once in a while.i think mccullum has developed a lot this year and when he fails,it doesnt help much.does it?

Users who are viewing this thread